Tulsa clubs

-
I had sent a letter to that address about 6 months ago and it got returned. I had heard they had split up.I Have not heard of any other club in the Tulsa area that has the Older cars. There is a new Mopar club there, but they run the newer cars and trucks.
Thanks, Jim

there is the ozark mopar club in NWA, i am not a member of them, my brother used to be.

From the things I have heard they used to be a good club but then they got alot of the Bureaucratical BS...

Thanks, I was looking for a club around Tulsa that might be doing something special for the June 15th car unveiling. I heard there is to be a couple of car shows that weekend. A Concourse type, Invite only, and a what ever you can get there, my catagory. Sounds like there might be a lot of things going on and was seeing if anybody had any thought's on it.
Thanks, jim

I understand that there is a Mopar Day at Tulsa Speedway this weekend Nov. 1st. I'll see if I can find a website with more info. Might be OzarkMopars.com or something like that. Alan

You should just start one. DartDoctor and I have been wanting to get together with some good ol' boys : )

DD you can start a club without cash and meet in parks for covered dish lunches. Also you can set up fundraisers to give to charity or food drives. There is lots that can be done. Also you can have together at members house to help out on their projects.

DD all you have to do is see if there are members here that would like to start a all Mopar club. Which you can do with a thread here and at B Bodies and other sites and get people interested.

Also DD don't set a date and place until everyone agrees where,when and time.

Also pick a place big enough once everyone agrees on time and date.

-
Back