Tulsa clubs

-
I am in Stillwater. Are they still meeting at the hamburger joint that looks like it is out of the 50s on Admrial west of Memorial on the north side? I can picture the place but I can't recall the name.

Im in Broken Arrow/Tulsa area. Please let m eknow if a club ever gets started in T-Town.
I used to live in Gorve and I still have a good friend of mine who still lives there-has a yellow 71 GTX, and many more old Mopars. FYI
we could meet up some where in BA its just a hop skip and a jump for me .

I am in Stillwater. Are they still meeting at the hamburger joint that looks like it is out of the 50s on Admrial west of Memorial on the north side? I can picture the place but I can't recall the name.
No bill thats been over along time ago

Burger street. And only once since the fire

Point of interest- I have a uncle from OKC who is really into Triumph cars. This last summer their club had a two day get together centered around the Bass Pro Shop in Broken Arrow. I thought I would get my Dart out and go see him. There are two hotels there by the Bass Pro along with many resturaunts. I couldnt believe the turn out they had, probably 70 cars!! They drove to events around Tulsa and surrounding areas and had a dinner at Los Cabos the final night. I wonder if something like this could be done in conjunction with Mopar's in November at Tulsa Speedway? Many people drive and haul their stuff in for the weekend. These hotels have plenty of room for parking trucks and trailers and plent of good stuff around for travelers. Just a thought.

Point of interest- I have a uncle from OKC who is really into Triumph cars. This last summer their club had a two day get together centered around the Bass Pro Shop in Broken Arrow. I thought I would get my Dart out and go see him. There are two hotels there by the Bass Pro along with many resturaunts. I couldnt believe the turn out they had, probably 70 cars!! They drove to events around Tulsa and surrounding areas and had a dinner at Los Cabos the final night. I wonder if something like this could be done in conjunction with Mopar's in November at Tulsa Speedway? Many people drive and haul their stuff in for the weekend. These hotels have plenty of room for parking trucks and trailers and plent of good stuff around for travelers. Just a thought.

Would be an awesome idea

-
Back