Tulsa clubs

-
Ya'll are welcome on Amarillo Area Mopars...absolutely FREE to join.

If you've got any events going on that way, feel free to post them up on the AAM Forum: www.amarilloareamopars.com/phpBB3 we might get some folks that way.

Likewise, I started Lone Star Mopars back in March of this year to cover just this situation...a few guys want a club, don't have the time, know how, or cash to set-up a club. It is basically a comprehensive forum.

I have a section called the "Clubhouse" where I have subforums set up for regional clubs just waiting to be claimed...ya'll come up with a name and I'll make you the forum, again FREE of charge. It can be as low key, or active as you want.

You can't beat FABO for activity, but if ya'll are just wanting to set up a GTG at Sonic the club subform will work very well, and save a little time. Check it out and just let me know if you want something:

www.lonestarmopars.com/forum
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=46&sid=8bf1bd6593b2dcb49864f35942116c20

Ya'll are welcome on Amarillo Area Mopars...absolutely FREE to join.

If you've got any events going on that way, feel free to post them up on the AAM Forum: www.amarilloareamopars.com/phpBB3 we might get some folks that way.

Likewise, I started Lone Star Mopars back in March of this year to cover just this situation...a few guys want a club, don't have the time, know how, or cash to set-up a club. It is basically a comprehensive forum.

I have a section called the "Clubhouse" where I have subforums set up for regional clubs just waiting to be claimed...ya'll come up with a name and I'll make you the forum, again FREE of charge. It can be as low key, or active as you want.

You can't beat FABO for activity, but if ya'll are just wanting to set up a GTG at Sonic the club subform will work very well, and save a little time. Check it out and just let me know if you want something:

www.lonestarmopars.com/forum
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=46&sid=8bf1bd6593b2dcb49864f35942116c20

Does the year of the Mopar matter?

Nope, not at all..if ya'll come up with a small band of Mopar renegades that way, just let me know and I'll give you a home turf. Hopefully you can get out this way a few times, couple of us might make the Hooker (Oklahoma that is, lol) show in September...

hay man i dont that the car or the funds to go to u guys but u guys could come up in nov for are show up here well hit ya up later

Hey guys! I am in Wagoner, OK and have a 65 D100 Dodge Sweptline pickup with old 318 poly on the road, 71 plymouth duster almost ready for road soon, 85 dodge pickup and 96 neon daily driver. Keep me posted! I had lost password and had a hell of a time. Alan

Hey guys! I am in Wagoner, OK and have a 65 D100 Dodge Sweptline pickup with old 318 poly on the road, 71 plymouth duster almost ready for road soon, 85 dodge pickup and 96 neon daily driver. Keep me posted! I had lost password and had a hell of a time. Alan

BTW, looking for a 360 flywheel! anyone?

Welcome Back.

Alan, I'm sure you don't remember me, but I remember you from when I worked at the autozone down there. Welcome back to fabo

have a 73 charger ready for paint must sell lost job. 1700 cash for just the body. have a 440 and lots of new parts.

have a 73 charger ready for paint must sell lost job. 1700 cash for just the body. have a 440 and lots of new parts.

Sorry to hear this. You will have better results if you place it in the classifieds here and at FBBO. I hope you find a new job soon.

Please let me know if you guys have any get togethers coming up. I am a member of Great PlainZ Modern Mopars (before you throw eggs at me... we love the classics and have a few members in the club with classics) anyways we would love to get everyone together and see the different generations of Mopars in one place. www.GPMM.org is free to join and some really cool folks over there!

Did ya'll ever set anything up in Tulsa?

If you've got a club name etc I can make a subforum on Lone Star Mopars...all free of course.

And the main reason I ask is if you have any events planned PLEASE let me know so I can get word out down this way.

Some of us may head east for the last run of Power Tour this summer...There are also some shows here and then over in NM ya'll might consider making.

Shoot me a PM or post up the event info and I'll get the word out down this way.

Lots of old Mopars up on the east side of Kansas ya'll might get to check out as well.

If anyone in Tulsa would know, it would be Jim Sams.
He owns Sam's wheel alighnment in Tulsa.
He knows alot of MoPar owners & owns several himself.

I have a few things off my 65 and a few 360 parts. Where are you located?
Im around tulsa i also have a 65 cuda thats why i asked lol We so need to get togather lol heres a pic of mine

Attachments

• 33930254062_large.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 153
Trying to get mine together before it warms up and I get too bsy at work.

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 144
Nice I like the white and the blue stripe i was thinking of going that way with mine but I want some thing diff ...... Im going to have a blood red with a ton of flake in it . No stripes maybe a hood scoop I dont know yet its going to be BBP disk with a slant 6

Im in Broken Arrow/Tulsa area. Please let m eknow if a club ever gets started in T-Town.
I used to live in Gorve and I still have a good friend of mine who still lives there-has a yellow 71 GTX, and many more old Mopars. FYI

-
Back