**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
That's pretty nice to have. I never woulda guessed something like that

They sell complete wrench sets from 3an all the way 16an + in aluminum, I figured the areas I am working in aren't that tight so I went with the adjustable wrenches instead. Saved a couple bucks.

Thanks Dave..... I am going to get side tracked though.

I just bought this...

Attachments

• Scamp.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,713
Thanks Dave..... I am going to get side tracked though.

I just bought this...

O'boy!!!! There goes the neighborhood:prayer:

Nice find, I seen that car for sale somewhere??? Was it out of Florida from a little ol' lady?

O'boy!!!! There goes the neighborhood:prayer:

Nice find, I seen that car for sale somewhere??? Was it out of Florida from a little ol' lady?

Thanks, It was for sale on FABO. Yes Florida, it should be here in 7-9 days. I need something to drive. Gunna hopefully shake it down and bring it to MATS next month. It'll be a serious runner when I'm done with it. I got plans for the Driveline but it will be a weekend swap not a 3 year project!! LOL

Thats a nice Scamp Louis.I also seen it for sale and thought it was a clean car.I,m betting that you wished you kept the 70 Dart now?Then again something new to you is nice also.We all need a play toy.LOL:D

Thats a nice Scamp Louis.I also seen it for sale and thought it was a clean car.I,m betting that you wished you kept the 70 Dart now?Then again something new to you is nice also.We all need a play toy.LOL:D

Thanks Scott! It is a very clean one for sure.

I need something to drive now is why I bought the car. 2 years out of the game is a long time. When I had my buggy I took it out all the time and that would be my stress reliever.........So right about now I am starting to feel sorry for that POOR Scamp, it does not know what is coming to it!! haaaa,LOL :dontknow:

I figure cars are like sneakers, every once in a while you need new ones!!:D

I am thinking a NOS Stroker maybe with 2 Kits for this one or........ Pulling the Turbo's off the TT Engine and bolting on a PRO-CHARGER. Either way it would be an easy swap taking no more than a few days. I am in the process of getting pricing on the PRO-CHARGER to weigh what to do. It will be one or the other I can guarantee that.:D

Thanks Scott! It is a very clean one for sure.

I need something to drive now is why I bought the car. 2 years out of the game is a long time. When I had my buggy I took it out all the time and that would be my stress reliever.........So right about now I am starting to feel sorry for that POOR Scamp, it does not know what is coming to it!! haaaa,LOL :dontknow:

I figure cars are like sneakers, every once in a while you need new ones!!:D

I am thinking a NOS Stroker maybe with 2 Kits for this one or........ Pulling the Turbo's off the TT Engine and bolting on a PRO-CHARGER. Either way it would be an easy swap taking no more than a few days. I am in the process of getting pricing on the PRO-CHARGER to weigh what to do. It will be one or the other I can guarantee that.:D

Sweet Louis. I was hoping you would get that car. Keeping the 340?

Sweet Louis. I was hoping you would get that car. Keeping the 340?

Thanks. The 340 will come out and go on the shop floor in the corner. I am not a 340 rules type of guy and it is a basically a stocker with a cam that will bore me to death really quick. "Been there done that one", It does have a 3000-3500 Stall in it so it will be fun out of the hole until it falls on its face. If someone needs it I will sell it.

Damn...Congrats Louis!!!!

I was looking at that car here on FABO as well.....looks like a Nice Pro-Street Scamp....very tasteful.

I'm jealous...but glad we get to see it in your stall, and hear about it more....we know its in good hands now.

Louis,you gonna start a new thread for the 73 Scamp?What engines going in this one?I really like the green color too,not to many green ones out there.Congrats!

I see you made a deal for the car, I just read the other thread about it trying to be sold. Least the car is going to a good home.

Louis,you gonna start a new thread for the 73 Scamp?What engines going in this one?I really like the green color too,not to many green ones out there.Congrats!

Thanks guys.

Yes I will start a new thread on what I do to this one. After some careful thought to this I am pretty sure I will be building a NON Stroked NOS motor on 2 Stages. This will be the quickest way for the car to be transformed in a weekend. Pull the 340 and in with a 360. I already have the VICTIM 360 lined up from "turbodart68".... I will hopefully be going to pick it up sometime next week... I have a set of Eddy Heads but those will probably be used on my friends 410 build. They are set up for a Flat Tappet cam. This one I build will have a BIG Solid Roller in it probably 260-265ish at 50 close to .700 lift. I am thinking about these heads here.

http://www.j-performance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=59

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeX3LWkJKWg"]360 Mopar Dyno Test AIRWOLF 220 heads 522hp - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfyrlVkEdk"]408 Small Block Mopar with NEW AIRWOLF 220 heads 633hp - YouTube[/ame]

I did talk to the Supercharger store yesterday about putting an F1R Procharger on the TT Long block I have and using the AIS Meth Injection kit I already have..... but after talking to someone who has been there and done that....... It is a NO go. I don't want a tuning nightmare to erupt on this one.

-
Back