Update on Dee

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Sorry I have not updated. Needed to get the house emptied and cleaned up. Dee went back out to UNC Chapel Hill Cancer Hospital on Monday and had an IV port put into her chest. We are leaving the campground now to go back to the hospital for hrr first round of chemotherapy. We are now staying at the campground. Ill post pics later. Gotta go. Update later.

Good luck. I hope the treatments work for her.

My prayer is that you all wake up and beat this thing God's way. Why go through the stress.

I've been through it, so I know what you are up against. Once was enough for me. My whole family isn't afraid of

cancer, and you shouldn't either. There is a lot to explain, but it works.

God answered every ones prayer about cancer long ago.

It's all in your body's PH level. Raise it to where it should be, and a little above, and the cancer dies.

Just like treating swimming pool water or correcting the potting soil of your plants. PH is everything.

I've seen it work guys. I don't care what the salesmen doctors say. Think about it. Where's their cure?

Try it you'll like it. You can thank me with a new Mopar later, for now just get well, by Alkaline.

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/cancer-and-ph-balance-a-3901.html

http://www.acidalkalinediet.net/alkaline-foods.php

Ambulance just brought Dee to ER. She's having a lot of pain and issues associated with the chemotherapy

Blood counts are very low. She has an intestinal blockage of some sort ,doctors still not sure of what to do about this. She is very, very weak and can barely stand up. I stayed the night with her. Thanks for prayers and well wishes. I'll. Keep the thread updated. I am very worried about her. I feel as though she is slowly dying in front of me.

Praying for Dee and you, Tom. Try to be positive and not think the worst, things can turn better quickly once the doctors treat the problems.

sorry to hear all your family's troubles. Prayers sent to give you strength and courage to help you cope with all that is on your plate, Joe

-
Back