Update On My Mom

-
Glad to hear she is doing well. I just read this whole thread and recognized some of the treatments/issues. My mom is going through this right now. so far it looks like she is getting better, but we are between phase 1 and 2. Your mom looks pretty good on the latest picture. Glad to hear she is cancer free now. She won the battle!

ABB- glad to hear that about your mom and just saw the pic. Makes you really appreciate the people around you when these situations enter into your life. And I second the motion the good "Doctor" expressed above my entry

Thank you so much everyone. Our family has really went through a lot in the past year. There were times when I didn't think she would make and when she had given up. She has made great progress over the last few months. Her life is returning back to normal. She has been driving everywhere, going to her grandson's schools and football game. We are truly blessed. Enjoy the weekend.

This is so encouraging to hear, I am so happy for your mother.
My father is going through the same thing right now. They are irradiating his head to try to reduce the size and number of cancer cells there. Next week he starts chemo to try to kill off the tumors that are all over the rest of his body.
He did not have any noticeable cancer 4 months ago, so this is all very sudden and hard to deal with.
God Bless

My father is going through the same thing right now. They are irradiating his head to try to reduce the size and number of cancer cells there. Next week he starts chemo to try to kill off the tumors that are all over the rest of his body.
He did not have any noticeable cancer 4 months ago, so this is all very sudden and hard to deal with.
God Bless

That is they way it was with my mom. She went in the the hospital because we thought her Chrohn's was acting up and then it turned out to be cancer. It is a difficult thing to deal with. It has been really hard on me since I live 3 hours away. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Thank you so much everyone. Our family has really went through a lot in the past year. There were times when I didn't think she would make and when she had given up. She has made great progress over the last few months. Her life is returning back to normal. She has been driving everywhere, going to her grandson's schools and football game. We are truly blessed. Enjoy the weekend.
Thanks it good to here some good news , int he thing we call life

God Bless
start a post bout him we can pray fro him bud

I'm so glad to hear the good news about your mom. I know from personal experiance how great it is to get that news that the cancer is gone. It feel like the weight of the world has just been lifted off of your shoulders.
Your Mom looks good with her new dew!

Well, I may have spoke too soon. Every time I get excited about her improving and start telling people something happens. I think from now on I will keep my mouth shut. I called my mom to ask how she is doing and she is having stomach pains which the doctor has ordered an ultrasound. There is another issue as well but it is kind of private and can't discuss or my mom would whip my behind. LOL!!! My mom has never spanked me a day in my life. I am the good daughter just ask her. Seriously she does need your continued thoughts and prayers. I keep telling myself it could be worse and hoping for the best.

prayers sent hun dang it no need to say what it is . hang in there keep us updated if u need to talk look me up

-
Back