User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Products
I have used paint from them. The paints color is correct.
Also one of the only sources for black argent.

Hey, i tried to steer the back on track with a post about chrome. No luck, this thread needs a front end alignment?
I tried.... now I can't get The Song by Queen out my head. Fat Bottom Girls. Help! Stop Making me think. It hurts when I do.

I had a Mr Gasket chrome dipstick years ago. Yaaaa it leaked but it was pretty doing it.

Yall are showin me something I didn't know. I never knew PAW had separate catalogs for different makes. Cool.
Oh yah. Here's a 2008 catalogue, with Chrysler, Chevrolet, Ford all packed into it. These catalogues were so valuable, because for example if you were buying a cam, they would give you the recommended stall converter, and gears. They really come in handy. The Mopar catalogue is like gold to me. I mean, look at the parts on the cover. :p

IMG_20240622_193946342~2.jpg

I had a Mr Gasket chrome dipstick years ago. Yaaaa it leaked but it was pretty doing it.

Speaking of dip sticks, I haven't found a dip stick that doesn't give problems on the last 4 new builds. What's the best one or what's the trick to install?

Sorry to derail the thread.

9,000 views as of this morning, Sunday 6-23-24.

In one week since originally posting on Monday 6-17-24.

20240623_090157.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Speaking of dip sticks, I haven't found a dip stick that doesn't give problems on the last 4 new builds. What's the best one or what's the trick to install?

Derail what??? The listed valve cover has been sold, paid for, and shipped. Lessons hopefully learned. Know what you are looking for, do your research, if in doubt ask for more info and pictures, do more research so you know what it’s worth, know what you are willing to pay with insurance. Then hopefully install and enjoy the product you worked and saved for.

I’ve used stock oil sticks and one from Summit. I recalibrate and dipstick I buy during my first fluid fill up.

I’ve used stock oil sticks and one from Summit. I recalibrate and dipstick I buy during my first fluid fill up.
I seem to recall a deal where you tap the hole and use a fitting and tube. Maybe a flare nut or something? Seems like there could be some improvement with a little creativity.

I seem to recall a deal where you tap the hole and use a fitting and tube. Maybe a flare nut or something? Seems like there could be some improvement with a little creativity.
I agree 100%! I've always thought the press fit dipstick tube was horse feathers. The thing to do, IMO would be to tap to the closest NPT thread and use an NPT fitting with female inverted flare on the outside. That way, you can use brake/fuel line for the dipstick and it's easily removable.

Derail what??? The listed valve cover has been sold, paid for, and shipped. Lessons hopefully learned. Know what you are looking for, do your research, if in doubt ask for more info and pictures, do more research so you know what it’s worth, know what you are willing to pay with insurance. Then hopefully install and enjoy the product you worked and saved for.

You forgot the lesson of communication.

Let me add one or two more things maybe three. Slant 6’s are ugly, slow, and who on Gods good earth would want one. Especially when they could have a 318.

-
Back