User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Has anyone seen my crack?
20240608_113641.jpg

The only thing I really disagree with is how some here judged Justin by his gruff personality in the past. They automatically condemned him, based on that, which hasn't a thing to do with his business character. Justin and I have had words in the past. Slap cussed each other out on here. I can guarantee you that I would never rip anyone off and I know he wouldn't either. He was judged improperly based on nothing by people who've never done business with him. That was unfair. Some of yall should be ashamed.

I think he showed exactly who he is in this thread alone. He took a guy's money and then called him a spaz and told him he needed meds after going 4 days without communication with the buyer. Doesn't matter if it's a holiday weekend, you don't take someone's money and then just disappear for 4 days without updating them on what's going on. On day 6, he sat on the part and said he was contemplating what to do with it but didn't have the time to think about it or care at that point. On day 7 he said he's going to ship him the part even though he knows the guy has no need for it. That's 7 days until the part was shipped with zero communication for the first 4 and nothing but insults for the next 3. That's all I need to know about a man's character.

I think it's obvious that I'm not the leader of your fan club but if you bought something from me, I'm going to make sure I stay in contact with you and let you know if I'll be out of town for a few days or can't ship the part until a certain day. If you get back to me in between then and tell me that you made a mistake and have no use for the part and would like a refund, I'll just refund you the money. I'm not going to wait 7 days and then ship you the part to teach you some sort of lesson.

Especially if I'm selling a non A body part on forabodiesonly.com. This isn't forabodiessometimes.com. To me, it's on the seller to specify if their part isn't for an A body and this part wasn't.

I think he showed exactly who he is in this thread alone. He took a guy's money and then called him a spaz and told him he needed meds after going 4 days without communication with the buyer. Doesn't matter if it's a holiday weekend, you don't take someone's money and then just disappear for 4 days without updating them on what's going on. On day 6, he sat on the part and said he was contemplating what to do with it but didn't have the time to think about it or care at that point. On day 7 he said he's going to ship him the part even though he knows the guy has no need for it. That's 7 days until the part was shipped with zero communication for the first 4 and nothing but insults for the next 3. That's all I need to know about a man's character.

I think it's obvious that I'm not the leader of your fan club but if you bought something from me, I'm going to make sure I stay in contact with you and let you know if I'll be out of town for a few days or can't ship the part until a certain day. If you get back to me in between then and tell me that you made a mistake and have no use for the part and would like a refund, I'll just refund you the money. I'm not going to wait 7 days and then ship you the part to teach you some sort of lesson.

Especially if I'm selling a non A body part on forabodiesonly.com. This isn't forabodiessometimes.com. To me, it's on the seller to specify if their part isn't for an A body and this part wasn't.
This reminds me of this scene from a popular movie that shall remain unnamed...enjoy!

Yep, and no response yet either?
I guess if you gave me negative feedback and started this thread before we worked it out, I would just send you the pet and let you deal with it. You’ve been around here, you’ve seen him post….a LOT, so are you in such a hurry to get your money back that you can’t wait until he does message you? You know, people do have a life outside of this site, and these cars, and may not be able to message back right away. I just got done doing a job up north, 4 days, sunup to sundown, with no service up there. My mind would not be on a transaction I thought was finished.

Let's recap.. Guy list part. Guy responds to part, Guy pays for part.. Seller delays shipping. Buyer realizes part isn't right for him while seller still has money and part in his possession.. Seller stops responding, but we should believe it's buyers' fault for improper research.. Now if said part was in buyers hand, buyer could resell or kick rocks... But buyer is out of part cost, and without part. And seller blames it on Father's day weekend and unreasonable buyer. What are we missing here?
You’re missing the part where the seller read that the part was not correct for the buyers application, but he already gave the part to his buddy at FedEx to ship. Then he called his buddy to stop the shipping So it wouldn’t be delivered, probably because he felt as if he would refund the money. Then he saw that the guy posted negative feedback and started this thread, and maybe his mind changed about refunding, but doesn’t have the part because the shipment was halted. Now he needs to wait until he gets the part back from FedEx, or he too will be out the money if he refunds, and not have the part until it gets returned by FedEx, further complicating the transaction. A transaction, by the way, that he thought was complete, but now must deal with again during his already busy life.

There, did that fill in the blanks?

Totally makes sense. the thing is this isn't Summit or Jegs it isn't like you order something and tracking info is there in like 24 hours. So people get impatient they think they got ripped off on a Forum all you can do is expose it publicly. 7 days ok...how about 6 weeks 6 months? there is a certain point where you say something but a week eh...that's nothing a week goes by fairly quickly...It was said Mopar official will get back to the op and they did so... now its a question of "it took too long" that's all relative i think...

You’re missing the part where the seller read that the part was not correct for the buyers application, but he already gave the part to his buddy at FedEx to ship. Then he called his buddy to stop the shipping So it wouldn’t be delivered, probably because he felt as if he would refund the money. Then he saw that the guy posted negative feedback and started this thread, and maybe his mind changed about refunding, but doesn’t have the part because the shipment was halted. Now he needs to wait until he gets the part back from FedEx, or he too will be out the money if he refunds, and not have the part until it gets returned by FedEx, further complicating the transaction. A transaction, by the way, that he thought was complete, but now must deal with again during his already busy life.

There, did that fill in the blanks?

The "buddy" at FedEx is his wife. Little chance he was going to have a problem getting it back. And if he pushed pause he knew the transaction wasn't complete or he wouldn't have pushed pause. Add that he had enough time to do all of that but not respond to the buyer?

Should it have gone public (late Monday, BTW)? Maybe not. Regardless of private or public, the seller had time to see the message and infer from just the header that the deal was going south and should have responded before the buyer had time to go public.

Communication, communication, communication. The seller didn't have any and so we find ourselves here.

-
Back