User Moparofficial not responding..

-
I guess if you gave me negative feedback and started this thread before we worked it out, I would just send you the pet and let you deal with it. You’ve been around here, you’ve seen him post….a LOT, so are you in such a hurry to get your money back that you can’t wait until he does message you? You know, people do have a life outside of this site, and these cars, and may not be able to message back right away. I just got done doing a job up north, 4 days, sunup to sundown, with no service up there. My mind would not be on a transaction I thought was finished.
A week is a ridiculous short time to pull up and leave negative feedback. That's ridiculous. We ALL know how long deliveries are taking these days anyway, so there's THAT. Plus, like you say, Justin is a very established member here. So many here think they have something to offer since maybe he rubbed them the wrong way at one point or another and that has ZERO to do with what's going on here, yet you cannot make these morons understand that. It's like sitting on the witness stand in court. The judge would boot you out for trying to inject irrelevant "evidence". I know I wouldn't want a lot of these cats as a witness for me.

Cats...furry soft cuddly yet they kill things and leave them as gifts on the stoop...the cat we had would kill birds I couldn't figure that one out fast enough to sneak up on a bird and get it...:)

How much money are we talking here ?
****, I'll buy the thing just to make it stop !!!!!!
40 dollars to me aint **** its a case of good beer but to someone else its the end of the world...I'm not saying the valve cover was 40 dollars but you get the point I think...

The "buddy" at FedEx is his wife. Little chance he was going to have a problem getting it back. And if he pushed pause he knew the transaction wasn't complete or he wouldn't have pushed pause. Add that he had enough time to do all of that but not respond to the buyer?

Should it have gone public (late Monday, BTW)? Maybe not. Regardless of private or public, the seller had time to see the message and infer from just the header that the deal was going south and should have responded before the buyer had time to go public.

Communication, communication, communication. The seller didn't have any and so we find ourselves here.
Well, when I’m up north working, I can call home, if I stand perfectly still, find a place that has service, and even then it usually drops the call. Internet? Forget it. So, he can maybe call his wife and tell her to pause the shipment, but where’s the package by the time that happens? See, it’s easy to guess what the details were when we’re sitting here, but the fact remains, he thought the transaction was complete, but all of a sudden he ends up dealing with halting the shipment, debating whether to refund and get the part back or not, and then seeing this thread and the feedback. And, he thought the transaction was complete. All because the buyer didn’t run the part number. And somehow he’s the asshole?

we're all turning into a buncha old farts that complain about how much stuff costs and forget how much we didn't have just a few years ago and misremember the rest.

somehow we all turned into those model T dorks we said we'd never become...
[Johnny] With the current economy we now, the inflation is so bad! [/Johnny]
[Ed] how bad is it? [/Ed]
[Johnny]
I overheard a 12 year old in the store sayin remember when this candy bar cost half as much......[/Johnny]
40 dollars to me aint **** its a case of good beer but to someone else its the end of the world...I'm not saying the valve cover was 40 dollars but you get the point I think...
I think it was $250.00 USA

Buyer says $250 plus shipping on page 5
250.00 plus shipping. It was expensive, and as I mentioned, it wasn't even shipped (per him) when I notified him. That's when the ignoring started. Could have been re-listed, but it's not worth 250 anyway. At least his buddies back him up "at all costs."

Well, when I’m up north working, I can call home, if I stand perfectly still, find a place that has service, and even then it usually drops the call. Internet? Forget it. So, he can maybe call his wife and tell her to pause the shipment, but where’s the package by the time that happens? See, it’s easy to guess what the details were when we’re sitting here, but the fact remains, he thought the transaction was complete, but all of a sudden he ends up dealing with halting the shipment, debating whether to refund and get the part back or not, and then seeing this thread and the feedback. And, he thought the transaction was complete. All because the buyer didn’t run the part number. And somehow he’s the asshole?
All the while visiting his father on father's day.....who may even not be well, we don't know and he gets dragged through the mud. No sir, in my mind's eye, the buyer is 100% responsible for making sure a part is correct for his car. He wouldn't have bought something from Summit Racing or anywhere else without making sure, I bet. Just like you say, so much more could be in play here that we don't know about, nor is it our business to know. You nailed it.

Good deals on Ebay for Chrome Slant Sixers:

Screenshot_20240621-183640_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Not for the hydraulic engines.

Lots of interest for the regular slant 6 covers being stirred up here.

It aint' cool if the chrome don't shine...

That's what drew the interest to the Original Poster in the first place.

☆☆☆☆☆

Not for the hydraulic engines and those chinkesium valve covers are wafer thin in comparison. I've held one. They're hideously thin.
Tell it like it is, it's a piece of crap.
I remember the valve covers, breather and air cleaner packages for $ 29.99. lol Fitting for a Chinese head and carburetor. and let's not forget the Chinese intake.

Tell it like it is, it's a piece of crap.
I remember the valve covers, breather and air cleaner packages for $ 29.99. lol Fitting for a Chinese head and carburetor. and let's not forget the Chinese intake.
Yeah, they're flat out junk.

Lots of interest for the regular slant 6 covers being stirred up here.

It aint' cool if the chrome don't shine...

That's what drew the interest to the Original Poster in the first place.

☆☆☆☆☆
You know what they say about shiny stuff. lol

Chrome don’t get your home.
But it does get your car on TV and a ton of awards.
Stay away from Cheap China chrome. I paid more to get a good set of original MaMopar valve covers plated after I stripped, sanded, polished them than most would pay. quality Chrome cost. Sadly, I lost my source that plates thanks to the EPA! Same goes for cheap oil pans that are plated chromed. All junk.

-
Back