User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Yup
Good ole PAW out of Chatsworth, CA. Bought lots of stuff from them back in the day. Here's a pic of my last catalog from them dated 2001. if you hollered ten hut PAW around my 69 B-Cuda it would probably start up on its own LOL.
I still have some unused decals from them.

I'm 80 yrs young, going on forever.

Dave

View attachment 1716266095

View attachment 1716266096
oh! oh! are the aluminum mopar blocks in that catalog? show us the pics!!

hell, show us any of the stuff outta there!

man... i had a catalog stack that was no lies, like 3 foot high. the red book, the yellow book, the silver book, the purple book, the magenta book.

Yup
Good ole PAW out of Chatsworth, CA. Bought lots of stuff from them back in the day. Here's a pic of my last catalog from them dated 2001. if you hollered ten hut PAW around my 69 B-Cuda it would probably start up on its own LOL.
I still have some unused decals from them.

I'm 80 yrs young, going on forever.

Dave

View attachment 1716266095

View attachment 1716266096
Id buy one of those decals if you’d sell it. I had the one that came with my slant six intake disappear in a divorce.

they're out of business, but not the 20~30 years ago as you stated.
They went out of business for everything BUT early hemi stuff about 20 years ago. I'd say they hung on with early hemi stuff until about 10 years ago. That seems about right.

Strip, prime, and paint the valve covers, with the added touch of clearcoats to give them that extra shine and protection. Will not rust and are chemical resistant.

Bling, Bling, Bling....

20240622_191227.jpg

Avoids deals gone bad, because you are refurbishing your own parts. Not having to go out on the Web to buy them.

Then there is that added shipping thing too, when buying....

Anything with chrome is always going to rust and corrode from humidity in the air as the cars sit in storage in their off season,

Parking near the salty ocean coasts is hard on chrome, just ask any Harly Davidson owner.

☆☆☆☆☆

Strip, prime, and paint the valve covers, with the added touch of clearcoats to give them that extra shine and protection. Will not rust and are chemical resistant.

Bling, Bling, Bling....

View attachment 1716266132

Avoids deals gone bad, because you are refurbishing your own parts. Not having to go out on the Web to buy them.

Then there is that added shipping thing too, when buying....

Anything with chrome is always going to rust and corrode from humidity in the air as the cars sit in storage in their off season,

Parking near the salty ocean coasts is hard on chrome, just ask any Harly Davidson owner.

☆☆☆☆☆
I love the old ribbed early slant six valve cover anyway. Course, that won't work for a hydraulic lifter head. I'm like you. I enjoy refurbishing old stuff too.

Yes, those earlier slant 6 ribbed valve covers would look nice when stripped and redone.

Shinny Silver, Satin Black, Gloss Black, or Factory Red.

20240622_201530.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

I love that red. Eastwood used to sell engine paint in that color but they don’t sell it anymore

I believe the slant 6 guys are using International Red, Synthetic Enamel to match the factory slant 6 red.

Using the 5 star hardener with the International Red toughens it up and helps it to dry and cure much faster.

s-l400.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Still got mine, consider it the bible for Mopar parts.
I use to drive 1/2hr to the store in Chatsworth to pick up parts.
The store was awesome. Intakes, cams, headers, complete engines, all at your fingertips.
Those were the glory days of hot rodding.

IMG_20240622_172853530~2.jpg

-
Back