UTG -The Mighty 318

-
Tony didn't get a full pass so no MPH was relevant. I can confirm that he had the best 60 ft of all the 318s that ran....

Was this a run on spray where he was attempting to see a 10.99, or just an N/A run to see what it could do?

Was this a 1/4 or 1/8 mile event?

Was this a run on spray where he was attempting to see a 10.99, or just an N/A run to see what it could do?

Was this a 1/4 or 1/8 mile event?
1/4 mile on spray. He was to start at 100 shot and go up from there. He plans on going through a 318 or 3 to get there.

As far as Tony's best 60 foot time wouldn't that be the driving as in he cut the best light? I am saying I dont thing that "best 60 foot time" is any indication on the HP of the engine. In the end, he needs to run that thing the full 1/4 mile...the speculation and calculation well you cant go by that.

Think about how many numb skulls are out there pulling the engine to flip pistons after watching UTG or better yet doing it in the car...alot of work and not worth the cost of the gaskets IMO. .
Just a FYI - you just called people you don't know numb skulls because they are willing to try and make an improvement on their car. Not to get personal, but what do you know if it works or not? Have you tried it? Didn't you just ask yesterday if a 600 cfm was ok for a 340 ??? You don't know what size of carb goes on your 340, but you are going to call a lot of people numb skulls because they might swap banks ???? Really?? LOL You remind me of a fella that I used to bandy words with on this site :D :D

Just a FYI - you just called people you don't know numb skulls because they are willing to try and make an improvement on their car. Not to get personal, but what do you know if it works or not? Have you tried it? Didn't you just ask yesterday if a 600 cfm was ok for a 340 ??? You don't know what size of carb goes on your 340, but you are going to call a lot of people numb skulls because they might swap banks ???? Really?? LOL You remind me of a fella that I used to bandy words with on this site :D :D
(Cough) ah that would be correct sir ...get used to it and dont worry about what I run for a carb on my 340.

As far as Tony's best 60 foot time wouldn't that be the driving as in he cut the best light? I am saying I dont thing that "best 60 foot time" is any indication on the HP of the engine. In the end, he needs to run that thing the full 1/4 mile...the speculation and calculation well you cant go by that.
And again, you show you can call people "numb skulls" but you know nothing about racing. NOTHING ! Your reaction time has ZERO to do with anything of the 60 ft time.

And again, you show you can call people "numb skulls" but you know nothing about racing. NOTHING ! Your reaction time has ZERO to do with anything of the 60 ft time.
Ill call anyone anything I want to their face and have. You assume alot..numbskull

go back through yesterdays posts I stated you have more bone than gray matter for a cranium. keep attacking, you'll get it back I ant scared.

(Cough) ah that would be correct sir ...get used to it and dont worry about what I run for a carb on my 340.
BWAHAHAHAAAAA Oh, I'm worried sick. LOL... There is an old say'n, when somebody steps up to make a fool of themselves, stand aside !!! Motor on, Motor mouth :D :D
:lol:

sayonara there van racer
At least I race, and understand how it works. You think reaction time is reflected on the 60 ft time :D :D I'm standing aside, you think it's UTG putting on a display of stupidity, but .... ha hum.... here, let me get out of the way. THere, the floor is yours :)

At least I race, and understand how it works. You think reaction time is reflected on the 60 ft time :D :D I'm standing aside, you think it's UTG putting on a display of stupidity, but .... ha hum.... here, let me get out of the way. THere, the floor is yours :)
You spout off about all I dont know what I do know is, you dont know what i know also one thing I do know is...Your blood pressure is higher than mine right now I can assure you that...LOL! :) get some help in the form of anger management will ya? call me an internt tough guy all you do is attack,dont like what i post don't read it there brain-iac.

P.S.the next time I see a POS 80s dodge van on the side of the road Ill drive right by I'm sure hell get it back on the road once he gets off his cellphone with uncle Tony on advice about how to get his pistons flipped around...LOL!

Last edited:
You spout off about all I dont know what I do know is, you dont know what i know also one thing I do know is...Your blood pressure is higher than mine right now I can assure you that...LOL! :) get some help in the form of anger management will ya? call me an internt tough guy all you do is attack,dont like what i post don't read it there brain-iac.

P.S.the next time I see a POS 80s dodge van on the side of the road Ill drive right by I'm sure hell get it back on the road once he gets off his cellphone with uncle Tony on advice about how to get his pistons flipped around...LOL!
don't stop there... keep it going !!! floor is yours !!! (you editing your posts tells me you are thinking way more than i am, calm yourself !! Watch the blood pressure)

don't stop there... keep it going !!! floor is yours !!! (you editing your posts tells me you are thinking way more than i am, calm yourself !! Watch the blood pressure)
I see..we have someone here who has to have the last word...hardy har har har...my Fox body has fuel injection( as do most of my vehicles) what were you saying about a 340 carburetor... I laughing out loud... no Hypertension here. Before you call me out about owning an A body please do you research. You seem to assume way too much and that you are always correct..that's a dangerous state of mind. Also, just my $.02 don't take yourself so seriously, you really are trying too hard.

Last edited:
I see..we have someone here who has to have the last word...hardy har har har...my Fox body has fuel injection( as do most of my vehicles) what were you saying about a 340 carburetor... I laughing out loud... no Hypertension here. Before you call me out about owning an A body please do you research. You seem to assume way too much and that you are always correct..that's a dangerous state of mind. Also, just my $.02 don't take yourself so seriously, you really are trying too hard.
another edited post.... keep 'em coming !!! floor is yours !! LOL

That's him!!! I couldn't, for the life of me, remember that dude's name. His voice is one you can't get out of your head though - like Fran Drescher.

If I never hear that woman's voice again, it'll be too soon.

I'm currently having a 318/392 stroker built that will be a straight up azz-kicker.

Yes I know it's not 318 cid anymore, neither all the other thousands of 360/408s.....

Jeff

Hey now, that van is probably faster than the bottle rocket, and it has made numerous passes without breaking parts, so I think the van is cool!

Ill give 318WR that ...maybe he and UTG should square off in a 60ft competition...

I'll sign out now ...boy that was fun... whew! :)

Last edited:
Just a FYI - you just called people you don't know numb skulls because they are willing to try and make an improvement on their car. Not to get personal, but what do you know if it works or not? Have you tried it? Didn't you just ask yesterday if a 600 cfm was ok for a 340 ??? You don't know what size of carb goes on your 340, but you are going to call a lot of people numb skulls because they might swap banks ???? Really?? LOL You remind me of a fella that I used to bandy words with on this site :D Anyone that would watch uncle Tonys BS, then pull a good running engine apart to "flip the pistons" is knucklehead. No doubt about it...I stand by that one that's common sense

Which youtube channel is yours?
Id subscribe if you have one that is better than UTG and 318willrun

-
Back