Warlock Racing Muffler or Flowmaster Original 40 Series??

Warlock Racing Muffler or Flowmaster Original 40 Series?

• Warlock Racing Muffler

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Flowmaster Original 40 Series

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters
-
Guess what finally landed on my porch after being back ordered for a month?!?!?! :D :D :D

Time to head over to the local exhaust shop on Saturday and get this baby installed!!!! HEHEHEHE!!

Thanks Thrash! Didn't make it over to the exhaust shop last weekend... still fighting a brake/master cylinder issue... urgh! Hopefully this Saturday!!

Good luck with your order!

Warlocks sound good but I got free flow masters so that's what's going on the Duster .

I would open up my selection.
I have had 2 chamber flows in the past and would never put a chambered muffler on my car. Not that I didn't think they sounded cool back in the day but there are better sounding and flowing units on the market today.

whoops didnt read that you had gotten your new muffs. Sorry to sound like a d!ck just wanted help. Glad you like your purchase.

Im swapping in some Jones welded turbos in as we speak. Had 2 chamber Flows and just cant do them anymore, the sound they make between shifts with a manual trans I cant stand.

Im swapping in some Jones welded turbos in as we speak. Had 2 chamber Flows and just cant do them anymore, the sound they make between shifts with a manual trans I cant stand.

I don't care for the whistle on flowmasters, sounds cheap. jmo

-
Back