What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Bled right rear line of my B2000 pickup and got 4 inches of air out of it. Pedal hard again...WTF? Painted that steel wheel gloss black again as I had it off. 3 more to go. Gave it its 30 minute monthly idle Also cleaned 2 lbs of seed and fruit rinds out of the engine bay...F'n neighbors fruit trees are like a chow hall to the critters around here. Time for some traps and poison up in there. No mercy.....

Bled right rear line of my B2000 pickup and got 4 inches of air out of it. Pedal hard again...WTF? Painted that steel wheel gloss black again as I had it off. 3 more to go. Gave it its 30 minute monthly idle Also cleaned 2 lbs of seed and fruit rinds out of the engine bay...F'n neighbors fruit trees are like a chow hall to the critters around here. Time for some traps and poison up in there. No mercy.....
No poison please.....Domestic dogs and cats as well as predators for the rodents causing you grief may be unintentional casualties. :(

Sounds like my brakes... Im always able to bleed them and get them to stiffen up... im going to switch to a newer style MC and new prop valves one of these days.... I dont agree with the free money the government is giving out but it at least let's me buy a couple car parts each time...

Leaned up the carb after driving it to Sam's Club... drove it to park for the kiddos to play... since the park in our backyard isn't fun enough...

20210215_160841.jpg

20201224_100152.jpg

I'd lay astro turf here and in 3 weeks it would have weeds......We got a few houses around here that have turf. I think its a great idea for the backyard, our front would look too green for our neighborhood.

not doing jack ****. waiting on ebay to send my rear shackles for my truck. cant put the axle in until next week when the dang shackles show up

Removed the anodizing from the perimeter of the bezel and polished it.Taped off polished area sanded and painted the center.I’ll let that dry now and figure out how to do the black without making a mess.I already removed anodizing and polished upper and lower grille trim to match perimeter of the bezel.

5F1E0101-5C4F-4EFC-83FD-374192C348A8.jpeg

4DA15A15-6D71-4AAC-81F4-97A092B048AC.jpeg

Just banging my head against the wall.......

IMG_4711.JPG

Small blister in the front corner turned into this.......Just dealing with the affected area would mean that I would be dealing with this again in a few years. One of the benefits to doing it yourself. You can do as much, or as little, for the same labour rate:)
IMG_4713.JPG

Last edited:
Drilled my fenders for turn signals.Finally talked myself into drillIng 3/4 inch holes in my fenders!but I’ve always liked them so....

image.jpg

I replaced the very worn door weatherstripping on my 66 Barracuda.

Here's a during and after picture. I also buffed the stainless outside door sill.

Now its time to try out the Wathen's I picked up last night :)

20210220_181408.jpg

20210220_185218.jpg

20210220_200826.jpg

Drove it yesterday..Nothing today. Waiting on parts to be delivered...

ill join in on the festivities.... wait that's not bourbon...

20210219_115605.jpg

20210220_171812.jpg

-
Back