What did everyone get for Christmas?

-
I got an RCI 8 gallon fuel cell, an Autometer Speedometer, some stuff for my mountain bike, cab lights and a rear runner light bar for my truck, and 3 hours sleep because I was up until almost 4 putting together and leveling a pool table for the family.

I got help on paying off the Dart ($100) then I got a K&N air filter, and water pump gaskets for the Charger, I got some sweet plaid shirts that make me look like an "Illinois Redneck" lol I also got a coulpe od scratch off game tickets (I won $2). And lastly I got a Craftsman stool.

New bedding for the bunk in my truck, beaded seat cover, misc. items, but my 16 year old daughter got me a new engine stand woohoo! But the best gift of all was spending time with the family and my 2 year old grandson.

Attachments

• stand.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 203
Without knowing what the other was doing, my wife and I bought each other a "couples" massage ( with wine and other stuff ) from the same place. So now we have two...............BTW...........respectful place and all on the up-and-up ( no pun intended ) but pun may apply later.

Got an Ice Scraper, a Meguires detailing/wax pkg, a cell phone charger for the house, laser pointer with dead batteries (TO DRIVE THE CAT CRAZY), a flash drive for my laptop, and a Korg Triton LE Synthesizer. Bought the wife two flat screen plasma TV's and a new digital camera.

I was given internet with barely enough speed to watch my 4 year old open her presents over Skype. Glad it worked though.

I never ask for anything, haven't for many years.

Was pleasantly surprised to get :

A Spectrum Electric Guitar (another one for my line-up of axes) So far my line up consists of a 50th Anniversary Fender Stratocaster, A Spectrum Pro (Strat clone), a Gibson SG and an ESP Eclipse (Les Paul clone)

Some tools (yay, more tools!)

A Denim Work Coat with a 2-year Warranty against wear and damage (Never knew you could get a work coat with a warranty)

Some video game accessories (stuff for my PSP, Wii and Laptop)

Oh and a Fruitcake... love the stuff, it was devoured before the day was over.

KOBALT tool chest w/ 173 pc kobalt tool set. I had bought this earlier but on Christmas my mom wrote me a check for it! Here is link

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1633697#post1633697

32" Sony flat screen TV

Bracket to mount TV to wall
Two 12oz bags of Dunkin Donuts coffee
A premium microfiber towel detail kit
Stainless steel automatic flip top trash can
Two nice exterior floor mats (to wipe feet on)
Two boxes of trash bags
digital thermometer indoor outdoor
Can of wd-40
Wieman stainless steel wipes
Acoustic guitar with case
A few straw hats for the summer

KOBALT tool chest w/ 173 pc kobalt tool set. I had bought this earlier but on Christmas my mom wrote me a check for it! Here is link

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1633697#post1633697

32" Sony flat screen TV

Bracket to mount TV to wall
Two 12oz bags of Dunkin Donuts coffee
A premium microfiber towel detail kit
Stainless steel automatic flip top trash can
Two nice exterior floor mats (to wipe feet on)
Two boxes of trash bags
digital thermometer indoor outdoor
Can of wd-40
Wieman stainless steel wipes
Acoustic guitar with case
A few straw hats for the summer

And a partridge in a pear tree, LOL. I couldn't resist.

My wife said to take my buckets to Ledgendary for a recover in light blue/dark blue and a back seat cover to match. I'll post up pics when done. That's a cool gift.

I was given internet with barely enough speed to watch my 4 year old open her presents over Skype. Glad it worked though.

I have 2 friends over there right now. Kind of an exciting time yesterday when I was at one of their houses and the little ones dad called. Makes everything else fell small in comparison.

Thanks for keeping us safe!!

I got a big garage with a house. THANK YOU JESUS! I can't believe it's really mine, I'm still in shock. OK, it's really the bank's house, but you all know what i mean...

Went to Christmas dinner with friends and they gave me some new pillows and bath towels (I really needed them, mine are really ragged) and a book called "501 Cars You Must Drive". :)

Everything I needed Love, Joy and happiness with my family :cheers:
And a gift from Tony Fields, Thank you brother Tony!!

Attachments

• Mike and Treva cooking 12 22 2011 035.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 067.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 062.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 061.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 004.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 003.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 395065_2479833708094_1020063762_2103624_1706453669_n.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 160
I didn't ask for much and didn't get much.But I did get the greatest gift which was watching my 2 girls opening their presents. Now that was a GREAT gift!

This was the first year since Hurricane Katrina that Billy and I exchanged presents.

I finally got the air powered detail / mini belt sander I've had my eye on for a few years now, complete with a few packs of 60 and 80 grit belts ...

View attachment 061.jpg

It works GREAT!

He hooked me up with one of those massage pillows (finally some relief for my shoulders after laying on it for over two hours LOL), a pack of socks, a friggin Snuggie (skeptical at first and figuring it for a gag gift, that sucker is WARM), and some ultra-soft pajama pants from my pal Trish. No, I didn't get any live action pics so the manufacturer photo will have to do ...

http://www.webundies.com/md131lp.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=MD131LPM

And here's what I got for Billy ...

View attachment Dec 12, 2011 046.jpg

My wife and I usually buy something for the house and then stocking stuffers. We generate most of the giving to our kids who are in their 30's still enjoy Christmas with use. These are a couple gifts I got . 68 Hemi Dart. Hard to find in stores around here from my daughter. My youngest son Her twin bought a metal tool box painted it and had a local graphics shop cut the yellow stripe and Bee to match my Dart. It was a good Christmas.

Attachments

• 035.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 005.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 159
I got nothin but the bills to pay! LOL
I just bought myself a set of Cal Custom valve covers from another member for my Dart, so those will be my Christmas gift to myself! LOL

Damn, I'm excited! I can't wait to get them in the mail!

George

I got a peaceful day at home to watch all of the basketball games and spinning vinyl on my turntable while burning in some new vacuum tubes in my phono preamp.

A few thingsssssssssss what I liked the most was tail light bezels for the dart and an outside burning wood stove me is a pyromaniac .

What did everyone get for Christmas?

Bill's

I heard that, with 5 kids, 4 grandkids and family and friends,
I just checked and I spent over 2k this christmas.
That is not counting what my wife spent on everybody.

Harbor Freight wire feed welder and an auto darkening helmet. Some memory for a computer I'm building. The best one though arrived Christmas eve and is asleep in my lap :) say hello to Rowan, he's 7 lbs 14 oz

b
400247573.jpg

-
Back