What have I gotten myself into?

-
Denny I think we managed to get our stance.

IMAG0445_zps6a251836.jpg

I'm grinnin'....how 'bout you?

I sent my buddy Voodoo Larry the pictures he was the main guy pushing the chop and he even said nope leave it.

I did that in July 2011, very easy actually, heres a couple pics, if you want to see more you can check out Page 16, Post 397 of my build........Sorry for the hi-Jack John.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is the best looking Mod I have seen using that wiper motor..... Um uh Sorry but now I am going to do the exact same!! :D

Thanks guys. Been a long time coming. Now on to the interior, brakes, engine, trans, stereo, weather stripping, glass, wiring, carpet, passenger seat, etc etc etc. Anyone got a winning lotto ticket?

This one is for you Idaho. Mind you I will be laying the frame on the housing when I air out the bags.
QUOTE]

Thanks. Nice to see what is possible without a frame mod.

Ross, that dash looks great. Who needs intermittent.
I have some weird ideas for mine.

I hate my own car now, thanks.
You should put a little tag on the front of the K Frame that says:

Slammed!!! ...by HemiDenny

you might call it ...Slammer 1.

to me it is the new,....LA Dart, slammin' style

remember the original?... wheelstander from the sixties ....Wild Bill Shrewsberry ring a bell?

Gotta find one that doesn't look like it's brand new.

Someone on facebook just called the car a nova and another guy called it a 1967 roadrunner. I love Chevy guys.

Gotta find one that doesn't look like it's brand new.

Someone on facebook just called the car a nova and another guy called it a 1967 roadrunner. I love Chevy guys.

I've been accused of driving an early Nova as well...

John, your creation is brilliant-I believe when the time and money are available I will be sending some of it to Denny for his K member. I don't want to set my car this far down, but dropped 2" with an 18x9"/10" would be right up my alley, I bet.

-
Back