What have I gotten myself into?

-
Another teaser.

IMAG0441_zpsa9da1b48.jpg

Awesome!

I can't recall seeing it, but did you post up what kind of seals you plan to use since the drip rails and windshield channels are/will be modded?

Nope still working out those little details. Notice I still have holes for wipers?

Yeah those details add up quick $$$. I have over 22K in my 67 and its still not painted and no interior. How stupid is that? LOL

I am using an 06 charger wiper motor mounted up under the dash hooked to the stock linkage on my 67. Stock wiper motor is gone

Yeah those details add up quick $$$. I have over 22K in my 67 and its still not painted and no interior. How stupid is that? LOL

I am using an 06 charger wiper motor mounted up under the dash hooked to the stock linkage on my 67. Stock wiper motor is gone

Same thing I was gonna do. I got my motor out of a magnum.

Out of curiosity, was that a pretty simple mod or a PITA?

I did that in July 2011, very easy actually, heres a couple pics, if you want to see more you can check out Page 16, Post 397 of my build........Sorry for the hi-Jack John.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The rear can still come down 2" too

I'd have thought you would have not much more than 2" from axle tube to frame where it sits. Must me those 20" rims. Show is the back side!

Would you be able to reproduce those brackets Ross?

Actually I just took a pieces of scrap 1/8" steel, made a couple simple bends and drilled the main center hole then simply picked up the other 3 bolt holes....I don't have the template I used to make the bracket but it was easier than I thought ...so the short answer is No, especially with the car 45 minutes away.

Hey, with the new wiper motor, how is it switched? Will you have intermittent function?

This one is for you Idaho. Mind you I will be laying the frame on the housing when I air out the bags.
IMAG0454_zps8b5f85b4.jpg

Hey, with the new wiper motor, how is it switched? Will you have intermittent function?

It (Wiper) will be simply controlled by a latching L.E.D button. No intermediate feature, wired for one speed....just in case I get caught out in rain. Every control will be push button L.E.D, including seperate park and headlights.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-
Back