What have I gotten myself into?

-
Last one
IMAG0128_zps92456473.jpg

Awesome. I'm guessing you can make the suspension as stiff as you like with the bag system.

Awesome. I'm guessing you can make the suspension as stiff as you like with the bag system.

Yeah but how often am I going to hit a big *** bump at full lock? If I need to I can always tug the fenders a bit once I'm all together and full weight. The idea is to have a nice ride with the air system.

That's an E250 van rear bumper No license plate hole and no bumper bolt holes.

Very interesting...I filled the holes and studded mine and welded in a plate to remove the license plate area and a few more little tricks....how was the overall fitment as far as overall width ? I would think its wider but it's all small potatoes in the giant scheme of things.

Truly an Amazing build your doing! Thumbs-up man

Attachments

• johnparts01.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 552
Very interesting...I filled the holes and studded mine and welded in a plate to remove the license plate area and a few more little tricks....how was the overall fitment as far as overall width ? I would think its wider but it's all small potatoes in the giant scheme of things.

Here we go with the small potatoes. Probably gonna take 6-8" out of the middle and an inch or 2 out of the sides and tuck it tight to the fender and lower fill panel. Maybe 1/16" gap.

-
Back