when you don't exist

-
best chance for broken families like that (i've seen it work)

your wife needs to call a pastor in their town preferably at the church they go to... and ask for counselling. it will be free and he/she may give them insight about putting their spite aside. life is too short to hold grudges, there is no time for all that b.s. "he said, she said, etc. she hit me first etc.)

Thats sad to hear Cliff. There is some evil, twisted people in this world.

I'm glad I don't have any brothers or sisters myself.

Very sorry to here Cliff, My condolences and prayers sent to you and you family.

My ex gf put her and her moms differences aside(mom was abusive alcoholic) when her mom was diagnosed with throat cancer. Eventually her mom went into pallative care and my ex still went to see/feed her every day. When you take a step back, it just isnt worth it, but some people, and your wifes family, they invest more time and effort into fighting and bitching instead of making things right. They are just cruel to the bone, but this just goes to prove that they are cold/heartless and who will be there for them on their deathbed? My condolensces to you and your wife Cliff.

I'm putting out a prayer for your wife and her family to bring peace to their hearts and to ease the pain and loss of their beloved mother. No person should stand in the way of saying goodbye to another and I am very disappointed to hear of this situation. May God bless the hearts of everyone involved and bring peace an comfort in this most difficult time!!!

Cliff, I am terribly sorry to hear this, of your mother-in-laws passing, and the way your family has been treated. That is a despicable thing to do. I will be praying for yall.

Prayers and condolences to your family Cliff. Also prayers for the family members that did not include your family also as someday they may see the sin that they have caused and hopefully will seek God's forgiveness and blessings.

This is a terrible thing to hear. It's hard to believe that some family members can be so cruel and callous in this way. My condolensces go out to your wife and you during this time.

Grant

i think every body has covered my thoughts about it .some people are just to hateful and vengeful for their own good. when judgement day comes, they wont have the chance to rethink their actions and will regret it. my condolences to you and your family cliff.

Thank you everyone for the Condolences and prayers. I hate to say that the way they treated my wife and my mother in law for 20 years has come back on them and it will only get worse for them because their children are worse in adulthood than they were. So I see that in their future they will be treated as bad or worse when their time comes. There was a lot of bad blood between my wife and her sisters because they thought she was the youngest and expected her to take care of her mother.It backfired when we met and got married.

Not much can be done to change other's ways.
Sucks.
Express what you would like to have happen. If they don't do it. Move on down the road.

Sorry for your loss. I can understand how hurt your wife must feel.

Thank You it is a terrible feeling to go through.

Im not sure what to say here cliff man ... if yall
need me call me man

Thanks Asa

Not much can be done to change other's ways.
Sucks.
Express what you would like to have happen. If they don't do it. Move on down the road.

She has already stated what she felt in the guest book. Now all she has to do is start the healing process.

What absolutely poor and completely ridiculous behavior on the part of your in-laws!

I'm very sorry for your loss. Please tell you wife that due to the unthinkable actions by her siblings, she will come first in the hereafter, and her mother knows the truths of the situation.

Completely shameful behavior!

Sorry for the manipulation and guilt instilled upon you and your wife. Life has a way of coming full circle. Only time will tell when they get theirs.
Mean while _ uck them all .....................till death do we part.

You know, I read your post. I just can't understand why family would do that to each other. Your wife is a saint. Her sisters are not. What goes around comes around. May your wife's sadness be a short one. Take care.

Cliff i'm very sorry to hear about your mother and law passing, my condolences.

I'm in a similar predicament with my family as your wife. Due to religous reasons, I am no longer considered part of the family since about the age of 17, and have not talked to my family since than. If they, or my sister, were or have already, passed away I would probably never know about it. I don't think you ever really get over it, but you learn to live with it. Having you by her side is probably about all you can do to help her through it, and she is a very lucky woman to have a man who cares that deeply for her.

As far as dealing with it legally or whatever, that I don't know about and will let everyone else comment on.

Again my condolences to you and your wife Cliff!

What absolutely poor and completely ridiculous behavior on the part of your in-laws!

I'm very sorry for your loss. Please tell you wife that due to the unthinkable actions by her siblings, she will come first in the hereafter, and her mother knows the truths of the situation.

Completely shameful behavior!

Sorry for the manipulation and guilt instilled upon you and your wife. Life has a way of coming full circle. Only time will tell when they get theirs.
Mean while _ uck them all .....................till death do we part.

You know, I read your post. I just can't understand why family would do that to each other. Your wife is a saint. Her sisters are not. What goes around comes around. May your wife's sadness be a short one. Take care.

Thank you

Cliff i'm very sorry to hear about your mother and law passing, my condolences.

I'm in a similar predicament with my family as your wife. Due to religous reasons, I am no longer considered part of the family since about the age of 17, and have not talked to my family since than. If they, or my sister, were or have already, passed away I would probably never know about it. I don't think you ever really get over it, but you learn to live with it. Having you by her side is probably about all you can do to help her through it, and she is a very lucky woman to have a man who cares that deeply for her.

As far as dealing with it legally or whatever, that I don't know about and will let everyone else comment on.

Again my condolences to you and your wife Cliff!

Thanks X I know what you are going through I have been exiled by my mother family at the same age of 17 still hard to get over to this day.

Thank You for the Condolences.

those people are not family this is just sad hell this even hurts me

Not cool at all. If it was me I wouldn't have anything to do with them again period.

-
Back