where are they now, fabo member addition.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Every once in awhile Ill look up old threads and see old friend and think what happend to them ?

GTXperience, Ben was a mod here, Live in San Fran and just disappeared. Could never get in touch with him. Tried email, phone calls. Nothing

Craigs_Duster, I believe he lived in Alabama ?

68FormulaS340. Bret had a big article in Mopar Muscle about his car with mention of the site which brought in lost of new members. I see him poke in on occasion. Lost his phone number or I would call and say hello.

Fastback340, I think being a mod burned him out which I totally understand. I see him on Moparts but cant PM him through. Hope all is well.

EvilScamp, I still talk to on Favebook on occasion

Mopower71, I also see on Facebook. I know Norman is busy with life,

MikesDuster I still talk to Mike regularly on Facebook, Never see him on fabo anymore. Havent bothered to ask why.

Lots of good people Ive met over the years on the board. Kinda sad how you get busy and lose track of people you considered friends. Some have accused me of taking sides as a staff member, Guess if I took sides I would know were all my friends went.

I talk to ben Gtxperience every 6 months or so. i send him a text once in a while about supercharger stuff. he lives about an hour from me. Hes takin a break on the car thing. but he is doing good.

ive noticed a few that have dropped off just in the short time i've been on Fabo. When I first joined I had T67power give alot of helpful advice.....really pleasant to communicate with aswell....havent seen any posts from him in a while

Happens everywhere. People leave for whatever reasons.

Here, moparts wherever. Seen some really sharp people run off because of keyboard machismo. Heck they ran Monte from NOS off the moparts board. One of the best NOS guys in the country. Real smart. Usually the ones running people off aren't the sharpest tool in the shed... however, they are tools!

Happens everywhere. People leave for whatever reasons.

Here, moparts wherever. Seen some really sharp people run off because of keyboard machismo. Heck they ran Monte from NOS off the moparts board. One of the best NOS guys in the country. Real smart. Usually the ones running people off aren't the sharpest tool in the shed... however, they are tools!

Yep you got that right. Sad when the good ones get run off.......you aren't planning on leaving anytime soon are you Rob? :D Hope to see you at MATS.

No, I'll be here for a while sharing my special flavor of joy.

Hey, I may not agree with others, but, I try to approach things from a reasonable direction.

I had an issue with some supplied parts that put me at least 2 weeks behind on the orange bomb. I'm not enthused about pulling all nighters to get it ready, so if I do make it, it will likely be one day, Friday.

I'm still here in and out alot.

What about Tony(Onehellofadart) haven't heard from him in a long time, he used to be on my FB but isn't there anymore.

John(Fastback340) is on my one model car site, i talk to him once in a while he was doing good the last time i spoke with him.

Where's Brett, i haven't seen him here in years!

I look at the birthday names a lot of days and some days there are very few of them that have even been on the site in quite a while.

It is like any other site since registrations never go away so the real number of active members is a number far from that.

I am editor on another non-automotive site that has been around for quite a while and we have quite a few that have passed away.

I'm still here in and out alot.

What about Tony(Onehellofadart) haven't heard from him in a long time, he used to be on my FB but isn't there anymore.

Tony is one just about everyday but doesnt post

Wasn't it Chad down in Alabama, chad72duster. He took a break from the car thing for financial reasons and never came back. I get a email from Brett every once in a while. He is busy with his business. Very rarely even looks at the 'cuda now.

Jack

Yes life changes effect people in different ways.
I just hope everyone stays healthy,keeps their job/home and is able to enjoy the Mopar part of life! Glad to be a part of this great site for sure!

Wasn't there a member named Sledgehammer? Big dude if i remember right, possibly was one of the original 100.

Yes, I see Sledgehammer sign on often, doesnt post much. He actually helped me with a lot of the early grafix. Also BigEdsDuster, Live pretty close to me. Had the yellow 73 Duster 340.

I've seen dan post over at Fbbo and have exchanged a couple pm's with the electrical/lighting, slant guru :) He's helped me out.

Yes, some members have dropped off.........:protest:

comoxian, DRENO, GoFish, tobysoldblue

-
Back