where are they now, fabo member addition.

-
When I joined, I found restud043 lived very close to me in Saskatchewan. He had the biggest field full of 340 cars I had ever seen. Bought some parts off him before he dropped out of sight. Dropped in once and found his wife had become his ex. Lost track after that. Sometimes wonder what happened to all his cars.

When I joined, I found restud043 lived very close to me in Saskatchewan. He had the biggest field full of 340 cars I had ever seen. Bought some parts off him before he dropped out of sight. Dropped in once and found his wife had become his ex. Lost track after that. Sometimes wonder what happened to all his cars.
His wife came on here and posted that he got busted for some bad stuff,she was divorcing him.I guess she got the farm and cars?

.....I know that I left for a while because I had to nix the barracuda project. It was just too far gone to save and I had other problems to deal with also. SO,,,if you no longer have an A-body, you may feel like you don't need to be here... but then I realized that even if you don't own an A-body, that does not mean that you don't have a reason to be here...An A-body mopar fan is an A-body mopar fan! (Now all I have is a 1980 power-wagon)....maybe someday. BTW, got a lot of 67 cuda parts I need to get rid of..HAHA

I remember a thread where Dan was beat up on pretty bad a while back.

I have seen him post once since then about getting the money back from the bank that had ripped him off.

thats too bad. Dan's a good guy. it was probably one of those bullshit HID threads where everyone thinks those pile of **** lights are awesome. I'll always take Dan's side on that one...

However, I do know Dan can take a beating. He's the only member who can provide hard core FACTS for ANYTHING electrical.

cheers.

I really miss Ben. He helped me a lot on on projects and parts.

thats too bad. Dan's a good guy. it was probably one of those bullshit HID threads where everyone thinks those pile of **** lights are awesome. I'll always take Dan's side on that one...

However, I do know Dan can take a beating. He's the only member who can provide hard core FACTS for ANYTHING electrical.

cheers.
Dan does indeed take an un-necessary beating on the HID threads. While everyone else is stating there OPINIONS Dan is stating FACTS.......and some folks tend to get all butt hurt when the two don't agree.....

Dan does indeed take an un-necessary beating on the HID threads. While everyone else is stating there OPINIONS Dan is stating FACTS.......and some folks tend to get all butt hurt when the two don't agree.....
i 'm with you on that...i had 16 year of chrysler training and dan could back up his argument with stone hard facts .some people could not give him credit for how just wanted to help and teach us.

Has anyone herd from homecloned ? I miss seeing his posts here..
Yea, Jr is missed, I know he did not want or liked children and I know where Fankenmut's ball's are :D

I always enjoyed GTX Ben's posts and talked to him a few times on the phone (he often tried to talk me into branching out into vacuum plating LOL) but it's been a few years. I'm glad to hear he's doing all right.

There was a guy from Florida (??) who used to come into the chat named Eric who had a cool Duster; he was always a lot of fun but just dropped out of sight. Anybody remember his user name? Erics68 sticks in my head but I don't know if it's right.

SlantSixDan had me restore an old mailbox last year but I haven't talked to him since.

ThansonMopar hasn't posted in awhile either. Last I heard he was going to the Hot Rod Institute and working on an old Hemi motor. Tate's a very nice kid and I miss his posts.

Fastback340 John has been on my customer list for several years and both he and his wife Amy are considered as friends. I call them once in awhile and always enjoy catching up.

I've got a few dozen others who fell off the board and/or got butthurt for some reason who are dearly missed ...

I always enjoyed GTX Ben's posts and talked to him a few times on the phone (he often tried to talk me into branching out into vacuum plating LOL) but it's been a few years. I'm glad to hear he's doing all right.

There was a guy from Florida (??) who used to come into the chat named Eric who had a cool Duster; he was always a lot of fun but just dropped out of sight. Anybody remember his user name? Erics68 sticks in my head but I don't know if it's right.

SlantSixDan had me restore an old mailbox last year but I haven't talked to him since.

ThansonMopar hasn't posted in awhile either. Last I heard he was going to the Hot Rod Institute and working on an old Hemi motor. Tate's a very nice kid and I miss his posts.

Fastback340 John has been on my customer list for several years and both he and his wife Amy are considered as friends. I call them once in awhile and always enjoy catching up.

I've got a few dozen others who fell off the board and/or got butthurt for some reason who are dearly missed ...

X2 Leanna , Say hello to Fastback340 John and Amy for me, I enjoyed his post's and remember all the work they was doing on there home.
Wow, I never realized how many great members we have not herd from :(

Has anyone herd from homecloned ? I miss seeing his posts here..

Noel and Mary are trying to get a new venture going that's taking up his time. Kinda cool, actually. But it's for him to tell, not me. Let's just say he's following a passion and a dream.

I've been meaning to give him a call to see how things are going with him and Mary, but between gearing up to shut down the shop, move into a new home, and general trying to take care of things here, that time seems to be rare. I owe a couple more members some phone calls, too.

Hope they'll forgive me for not doing such.

Noel and Mary are trying to get a new venture going that's taking up his time. Kinda cool, actually. But it's for him to tell, not me. Let's just say he's following a passion and a dream.

I've been meaning to give him a call to see how things are going with him and Mary, but between gearing up to shut down the shop, move into a new home, and general trying to take care of things here, that time seems to be rare. I owe a couple more members some phone calls, too.

Hope they'll forgive me for not doing such.

Thank you ramenth, Let him know I said hello and hope all is well bud :glasses7:

-
Back