Who's in the path of Irene?

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
I'm right here on the southeastern coast of Virginia and hurricane Irene is headed right for us. We were going to head west to the mountains but I let my girlfriend talk me out of it. I'm such an idiot!!! I guess we are going to ride this one out, I know there will be flooding and trees down and we will certainly be without power for days. If you're in the same boat let us know where you are and what you're doing. Be safe!

Looks like were gonna get hit here in Connecticut on Sunday ! So much for the Vernon mopar show/ swap, darn it!!!

I dated an Irene, once. And when she got mad, you DID NOT want to be in her path.....that's fer sure

FF

im in newport news va right in the damn path gona be rough but im prepared
food water batts meds babys thing the hasqvana is gased up sharp and ready to cut trees now need to gas the jeep and double check the snorkle

I gotta a 30 pack, and a flash light to find the cooler.........what else is there? LOL

I’m in Ft. Lee Virginia, attending a military school. I really don’t want to deal with a hurricane, and chance messing up my once every two year class! Earthquake and hurricane all in the same week? HA!

Just some wind and a bunch of rain so far here on the Space Coast in FL. The bulk of it is supposed to hit us tonight. Shouldn't be much to worry about here, just getting grazed. Hopefully it will turn east before hitting NC

Just some wind and a bunch of rain so far here on the Space Coast in FL. The bulk of it is supposed to hit us tonight. Shouldn't be much to worry about here, just getting grazed. Hopefully it will turn east before hitting NC

I don't think it will. Form what they are saying it will slam into our coast.

We're getting some strong bands of wind and rain here. I'm glad it missed us here on the east coast of Florida. The ocean looks like a washing machine. MMG

Good luck to everyone up the coast. I know a lot of people between Florida and New York.

If you've been thinking about buying a generator for racing, this might be a good time to get one!

Don't flame me, but I hope he takes some pics. I've never seen a real bad one like that and I heard Irene's gonna be a real ball buster.

I live just north of Wilmington, N.C. so we will probably get a lot of the inpact. I've been through several of these and really didn't prepair much but I'm a little worried about this one. We've prepaired as much as we can. Anyway, we'll see what she's got. Jerry

ok you guys are putting the fear of god in me.......so should I go get a second 30 pack??

Eastern Shore of Virginia here.....I hope this thing turns east! 5.9 earthquake & a cat 4 hurricane all in one week! :wack:

I’m in Ft. Lee Virginia, attending a military school. I really don’t want to deal with a hurricane, and chance messing up my once every two year class! Earthquake and hurricane all in the same week? HA!

I was stationed there a long time ago, the best posting I ever had. I hope it hasn't changed! I'm in northwest NJ and it looks like it's almost on top of us. I have the generator all set to go and trying to talk my mother into spending the storm here. She is stubborn!!!

Wife and son are in southern Md right now. I'm currently oversease right now. Hope its not too bad.

-
Back