Wife's in the hospital

-
OMG
So sorry to hear.
Prayers sent for you, your wife and family.
Praying for speedy total recovery.
Please keep all us posted.
John

She's home now.

Doctor cut the orders for this evening. Still not out of the woods yet, not by along shot, but she's home.

Still paryin for yall. Glad she is in familiar surroundings now. That can never hurt.

Prayers sent out and keeping her in our prayers Robert, I bet she is soooo glad to be home and away from the hospital!!

Still praying for Sarah. How's she doing?

We're both scared s***less, David, but dealing with things as they come.

Went and saw our general practitioner on Wednesday, seeking some advice on questions we should be asking as we move along.

We found out the pathology report is back from the University of Rochester. The tumor is malignant, but the pathology report is "undiagnostic" as the neurosurgeon described it yesterday.

The U of R was able to tell us it's cancerous, but not which type of cancer. It narrowed it down to either a germ cell tumor or a lymphoma, which wasn't good enough for the neurosurgeon, who is growing impatient with an "either this or that" choice. He wants to know exactly which type so we can formulate a game plan and go from there.

So, knowing it's malignant we've decided it's time for an oncologist to come aboard. I take nothing away from the neurosurgeon - hard to with a man who's been in practice for 45 years - but an oncologist deals with this type of thing on a daily basis. Sarah and I both growing impatient with the idea of waiting any longer. An oncologist should be able to help us move in the right direction in determining which type exactly and formulating treatment options.

According to our GP a biopsy on her ovaries or her bone marrow should be able to narrow it down without going back into your head for invasive surgery, something our neurosurgeon is reluctant to do unless he positively has to.

You and Sarah have a battle ahead of you. Stay positive and accept help from your family and friends. You can't do it all yourself. Prayers sent for you to find the right oncologist, answers and treatment.

Prayers coming as well Robert for you and Sarah!!!

If you need to vent, PM me and I'll give you my number!!!!

Kim

We're both scared s***less, David, but dealing with things as they come.

Went and saw our general practitioner on Wednesday, seeking some advice on questions we should be asking as we move along.

We found out the pathology report is back from the University of Rochester. The tumor is malignant, but the pathology report is "undiagnostic" as the neurosurgeon described it yesterday.

The U of R was able to tell us it's cancerous, but not which type of cancer. It narrowed it down to either a germ cell tumor or a lymphoma, which wasn't good enough for the neurosurgeon, who is growing impatient with an "either this or that" choice. He wants to know exactly which type so we can formulate a game plan and go from there.

So, knowing it's malignant we've decided it's time for an oncologist to come aboard. I take nothing away from the neurosurgeon - hard to with a man who's been in practice for 45 years - but an oncologist deals with this type of thing on a daily basis. Sarah and I both growing impatient with the idea of waiting any longer. An oncologist should be able to help us move in the right direction in determining which type exactly and formulating treatment options.

According to our GP a biopsy on her ovaries or her bone marrow should be able to narrow it down without going back into your head for invasive surgery, something our neurosurgeon is reluctant to do unless he positively has to.

Ram my continued prayers. I had a Dr. to tell me my gall bladder was bad,he sent me to a oncologist. That is when when I found out I had Non Hodgkin Lymphoma it is beatable it will soon be 14 years for me.

Ask about stem cell collection after chemo that is what helped me beat it.
If you need to talk pm me and I will send you my number.

Robert, the Big Man and all us have yalls backs.

Looking a little tired after a long day. Took her out for dinner. Nothing special, left it up to her where to go. In this case, Denny's.

View attachment 100MEDIA$IMAG0173.jpg

She's been feeling like she's been chained to the house or the doctor's offices since she got away from being chained to the hospital for a week, so it was nice to get her out and about for a little while.

She wanted the Superman hat, 'cause Supergirl wears the same logo. Keep telling her that's the attitude she needs: bulletproof.

Sarah's feelin' a bit self conscious without her hair, but feels a bit better since the bandages are off and the sutures are out.

Thought you folks might like a face with the prayers.

Ram she looks like she is having a good time and that is great. More prayers.

Her pic is beautiful ramenth.......thx for sharing it!!

I absolutely love the hat and am sending more prayers for strength now. U can do it :angel1:

Keep your spirits pointing up :prayer:

Her pic is beautiful ramenth.......thx for sharing it!!

I absolutely love the hat and am sending more prayers for strength now. U can do it :angel1:

Keep your spirits pointing up :prayer:

I couldn't have said it better and I can't believe I missed your post. My prayers have just been sent.

-
Back