Would you risk it? What would you do?

-
That's a whole lot of hoop jumping for something that a roller cam and lifters solves.

Is there any reason (beyond cost) not to run roller cam?

Is there any reason (beyond cost) not to run roller cam?

off the shelf grinds?

it seems like your catalog choices in roller land are stock, slightly hotter than stock and then full boogie race.

but, that's just a cost issue seeing as you can call up [insert cam grinder] and just have them grind you up what ya want. unless you want it "right now", that is.

You use mercury in your cars?

I get you need to be a prick but get over yourself. If you don’t agree move on.

Don’t just sit there and try and goad me into telling you what I really think.

Get lost.
It's a legit question. You made a blanket statement; you're the pro, so pony up an answer.

"It makes all metal 'better'"
"It doesn't matter what the intended use is, what the alloy is, or what the cryo process is, it just WORKS"
"MOLECULAR REALIGNMENT"
"It's great, you hand people money and parts, and they keep the money and give you your parts back, and they're BETTER"

You sound like Stockton Rush talking about using carbon fiber in a submarine because strength to bouyancy is all that matters. Cryo does stuff, I'll agree with that. Do YOU need it?

Doubtful. I've got 400k mile Neon engines that didn't see any cryo and they still run. Magnum engines all over the place over 300k miles on a stock cam, no cryo.

The claims, the smell, they reek of snake oil. Microscopic changes. Atomic rejuvenations. How does positraction on a '67 Plymouth work? I don't know, IT JUST DOES.

Midol is in aisle five. Five midol in yer crank case and that motor will last until 2090, GARONTEED. (The rest go in your oversensitive mouth).

It's not my fault if you can't think a statement through before you answer.

And for the record, I do agree that cryo does stuff.

I don't agree that anyone on this board needs it.

It's a legit question. You made a blanket statement; you're the pro, so pony up an answer.

"It makes all metal 'better'"
"It doesn't matter what the intended use is, what the alloy is, or what the cryo process is, it just WORKS"
"MOLECULAR REALIGNMENT"
"It's great, you hand people money and parts, and they keep the money and give you your parts back, and they're BETTER"

You sound like Stockton Rush talking about using carbon fiber in a submarine because strength to bouyancy is all that matters. Cryo does stuff, I'll agree with that. Do YOU need it?

Doubtful. I've got 400k mile Neon engines that didn't see any cryo and they still run. Magnum engines all over the place over 300k miles on a stock cam, no cryo.

The claims, the smell, they reek of snake oil. Microscopic changes. Atomic rejuvenations. How does positraction on a '67 Plymouth work? I don't know, IT JUST DOES.

Midol is in aisle five. Five midol in yer crank case and that motor will last until 2090, GARONTEED. (The rest go in your oversensitive mouth).

It's not my fault if you can't think a statement through before you answer.

No, I don’t answer to snotty pricks. You don’t want a discussion. You don’t want to learn.

Lots of tools like you on here.

Like I said, I don’t answer to you.

And since I’ve done it and I’ve seen the results, I can say I won’t do a flat lifter cam of any type without getting it treated.

That’s for ANYONE with ANY brand of engine.

You might not think it’s needed but barking about me not explaining something to you doesn’t mean **** to me.

If I were you I would just never do it. I wouldn’t even look into it. You are just that smart.

And we all know what it does to brake rotors, cast and forged cranks, gun parts and any OTHER metal used in automotive applications.

Your “does it work kn mercury” shows what a classless fool you are.

No, I don’t answer to snotty pricks. You don’t want a discussion. You don’t want to learn.

Lots of tools like you on here.

Like I said, I don’t answer to you.

And since I’ve done it and I’ve seen the results, I can say I won’t do a flat lifter cam of any type without getting it treated.

That’s for ANYONE with ANY brand of engine.

You might not think it’s needed but barking about me not explaining something to you doesn’t mean **** to me.

If I were you I would just never do it. I wouldn’t even look into it. You are just that smart.

And we all know what it does to brake rotors, cast and forged cranks, gun parts and any OTHER metal used in automotive applications.

Your “does it work kn mercury” shows what a classless fool you are.
But.....
Any metal can be improved by cryogenically treating it.
I asked a legit question, based on your statement. You're the one that got upset.

Does it help with butthurt?

Have a nice day.

But.....

I asked a legit question, based on your statement. You're the one that got upset.

Does it help with butthurt?

Have a nice day.

Not butt hurt at all. When you ask about cryogenic treatment working with mercury you prove you are a poser.

Later dude.

-
Back