wow bet this sells fast....

-
Yeah, they don't describe what they are smoking.

Nice, actually a beautiful car, but........

With a price like that, I was expecting a 68 or 9 GT which would still be high but an early A!!! ......seriously!!!

The headlight bezels and tail lights are worth 2 G's at least. Very nice car but the price is for Richy Rich and not this cat! LOL

it is not a slanty, and its not a beak nose car AND its not a more door car...easily worth twice that ;)

The headlight bezels and tail lights are worth 2 G's at least. Very nice car but the price is for Richy Rich and not this cat! LOL

And what about the hood trim? I had at least 3 people at this year's Nationals ask if I had it!

And what about the hood trim? I had at least 3 people at this year's Nationals ask if I had it!

I'd take one of those too. You say you have a extra? How about those wheel opening moldings? $100 each at least. The fronts are 66 only.

Ok, I had to look.

66 wasn't my favorite for any A body, BUT what we have here is a 12,000 mile ORIGINAL car. Claims original paint, interior and some tires. SCARY!!!

So is it worth $25,000 ? How many original 1966 Dodge Dart GT V8 cars are out there? It will take a special person that has a connection to a 1966 Dart to want it, someone that values the survivor and someone that doesn't plan on driving it.

I'm sure the guy is hoping that special person will come along, I for,one hope someone does buy it and enjoy what it is.

Just like when I go to sell my 1981 Imperial with 15,300 miles. Yeah, I'd take 25K for it. It still has the original paint, interior and all 5 tires. The spare has never been out of the trunk and the 4 on the ground have never had a flat so it still has the factory air in them. CAN THE GUY WITH THE DART CLAIM THAT. LOL

Well good luck selling a survivor!

I bet that shmuck from *** monkey garage would buy it,and then try to flip it at auction for 30 grand....

Well, it certainly looks original and solid, if you don't count the rust around the wheelhouses in the trunk. It's a clean car, it's nice and I dig it.

But as already pointed out, that's crazy high money for an early Dart. Is it a cool survivor? Yep. Is it worth 25k? I guess we'll see if he sells it.

Well, it certainly looks original and solid, if you don't count the rust around the wheelhouses in the trunk. It's a clean car, it's nice and I dig it.

But as already pointed out, that's crazy high money for an early Dart. Is it a cool survivor? Yep. Is it worth 25k? I guess we'll see if he sells it.
No bid yet. He should have started out at $1000 with a reserve.

Nice car! Looks like a straight up survivor. It sure is nice to see this type of car. Maybe it will sell and maybe not but the fact remains these are only original once.

Nice car! Looks like a straight up survivor. It sure is nice to see this type of car. Maybe it will sell and maybe not but the fact remains these are only original once.

Yes, if it sells, I hope someone respects that.

Just like all 66s........looks like it hit a brick wall in the front.

The 66 Darts were styled after the 65 Coronets

I bet that shmuck from *** monkey garage would buy it,and then try to flip it at auction for 30 grand....

i loathe the idiot from monkey **** garage..... ....can stand it....id throw my tv away if his face appears on the screen...

personally... i dont see 25k worth there... 15 or so. if you like the body style.. not my fav.

The 66 Darts were styled after the 65 Coronets

And the 66 Coronets look like they hit a wall too. Every model from every domestic maker looked like that in 66. It's weird. They all got flat in the front.

i loathe the idiot from monkey **** garage..... ....can stand it....id throw my tv away if his face appears on the screen...
Roflmao! We have the same opinion of him. That being said,it is a nice car in the pics anyways. Just not worth what he wants. Can ask the moon for something. Doesn't mean you'll get it.

Actually the front end design was intended to make the transition to the '67 square body not so jarring.

Same for the '66 Valiant to the '67 Valiant.

But the '67 Barracuda was a big change from the '66.

Hmmm ... I'm actually thinking of not using my original tail lights.

edit: I think i should save the pics of the interior. Maybe have a new rear seat made to look like original.

Did original tires only last 12,000 miles? As I recall, they went 25 or 30,000 back then. If so, then I would question the truthfulness of the claimed 12,000 original miles.

-
Back