-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We have had a record braking July 4th weekend and now another
great cool week is on its way :glasses7:
67 degrees now here this morning and the high will hit the upper 70's.
Normally it would be high upper 90's. And hitting 100 .

Got to love this weather :cheers:

Been very hot and humid here. 90-98 deg. But the cooler air you have will be here in a few days :cheers:

Been very hot and humid here. 90-98 deg. But the cooler air you have will be here in a few days :cheers:

Wow!! You are going to love it when it gets there MOPARMITCH.
Reading this makes me appreciate this weather becouse that is where we should be temp wize

I was just saying to Cindy this morning it does not look like July,the grass is not burnt,for me Ilike it cool her HOT.

Cuddle alert tonight here, low 50's for sleepin!! Going to the UP tomorrow, might see frost up there!!!! YOW!!!

Cuddle alert tonight here, low 50's for sleepin!! Going to the UP tomorrow, might see frost up there!!!! YOW!!!

Cuddle Alert :D Got to llove it, your wit amazes me Geof :cheers:
Yep, it's going to get down right cold up there around your area.

Here this morning in Redding,CA @ 7:14 a.m. it's 76* and sunny with a high expected to be 102*.

Yesterday it hit 109* But it's a dry heat :)

Just a tick or two under triple digits yesterday. Had a thunderstorm roll thru early in the evening, cooled off nicely. I think we are 10* above normal...had enough of it already, bring on the fall/winter....

106* yesterday here in the Valley of the sun, Sun City West, Arizona 88* at 7:30 a.m. this morning. The humidity has been a little higher than normal which makes it worse.

85F forecast where I am in the OC (SoCal) today with about 46% humidity during the hottest part of the day. The humidity is higher than normal so it makes it a little uncomfortable working out in the yard.
Supposed to cool off to just above 80F for the rest of the workweek then back up to the mid-80s by the weekend.
We're about 10 miles from the ocean.

I'm getting the same weather as memike.
It's perfect for the kids last T-ball game tonight!

69 here in Minnesota :D

Perfect weather, I heard it's warmer in Alaska than here in MN :glasses7:

Well, I'm working far, very far, from home right now but today was 109F / 43C here. A week ago I saw 55C! This is far above what I have ever dealt with before. Mid to high 40's is normal here for this time of year. But in 10 days I'll be back to where it will only be a pleasant 25-30C. Thank goodness!

Ees plenty hot here N of Idaho. House is up to 82, I'll be turnin the AC on directly Not sure of the OD temp as the OD sensor had been in the sun for a few hours.

60° F here now. High today 72° :D

Perfect weather. Nice and cool so you don't sweat too much....
:cheers:

You all need to move to a better climate.... LOL! #-o

WOW !!! Candida is hot and some of us are cooler then normal
Thank you all for chiming in :glasses7:
We have set more record's here in Arkansas this morning for this time of year.
64 this morning :cheers: and the high is going to be maybe 77 today :glasses7:
Everyone have a great day, you all deserve one I am sure.

It was only 113* here today....Not a typo LOL :sunny:

We had a dramatic and sudden cool down. I'm sure the firefighters are encouraged...........headed back up, tho........

http://www.krem.com/weather/maps?radar=63564072&img=8

7day.jpg

96 here today and expected to be 100 for the next day or two.
(5,500 ft)

-
Back