1964 Valiant "Get Runnin & Drivin"

-
Looks like I may have to delete the trip to Gray video. Somebody made a copyright claim on it. For the music I suppose.

Here's the trunk light at night. I thought it turned out real nice.

I love that you dressed to match the car for your drive.

I do that too.

It's kind of a challenge to find F6 green shirts.

White ones are easy.

Great video of the trip to town. Does Vixen have PS, or is it just them big ol bulldozer arms makin it look easy? LOL

No, she is all manual, base model all the way. lol

Brings back memories of learning to drive mine at 14. 3-on-the-tree. :thumbsup:
Buuuttttt..... my Dad had swapped in the 340/727 just before I turned 16. Told my Mom he was afraid I would get run over with that 170. :steering:

Got another trip to Gray comin. We left the windows rolled up and the radio off so you can hear more of the car.

I'm subscribed to your channel, and I watched your cruise and your trunk light working. What else am I to do at 12:30 am ??? :poke:
:thumbsup:

As promised, here is another trip to Gray, but with windows up and no radio so you can "hear it". lol

Im lovin the American themed crocs.
Must be Trump country ?

My hope would be that everyone proud of their country would wear such things. But thanks. I like them, too. When I am not on my feet for very long periods, they are really comfortable. Now if we're gonna be out a while, I wear my tennis shoes or my western boots.

This brings back many great memories in my 66, love how everything is going, I am humbled Rusty .

We decided against the carpet on the kick panels and cut the vinyl out tonight and glued it on instead. They are gonna look cool. Gonna do the same when we make the new door panels.
SNAKESKIN KICK PANELS.jpg

Waka-chicka factor.

Mandatory Stevie Ray Vaughn soundtrack as well.

Looking Good, Hillside Hemi is running strong.

You are doing a real nice job getting that one "Up & Running" again.

Thanks. It runs extremely well. It's really easy to see why Chrysler nailed the coffin shut on the Falcons and Corvairs back in 1961.

Took Vixen on her longest cruise yet tonight. Went to Milledgeville for a Wendy's hamburger and for a few wally world things. Bout 50 miles round trip. She did really good. Gettin good mileage, too. That trunk light really helps loadin stuff. lol

Went ahead and started on the door panels today. I took the driver's side off and used it for a template since it was the better of the two. They are going to turn out nice, I think. We decided to keep it simple and not quilt them up or use foam. Less to go wrong. Here's what we have so far.
VIXEN DOR PANELS.jpg
VIXEN DOR PANELS1.jpg
VIXEN DOR PANELS2.jpg
VIXEN DOR PANELS3.jpg
VIXEN DOR PANELS4.jpg
VIXEN DOR PANELS5.jpg

And here's the first kick panel installed.

KICK PANEL.jpg

-
Back