1965 Dodge Dart Charger

-
Thanks Don!

The show was great. I like it when you meet the sakind of car nuts. Difference is car brand! It was very high quality on the car and the swapmeet area was great. Found some great items.

The show didn't have OE classes which made me participate in Worlds Ultimate Mopar. It was more up to quality of restoration, not correctness on assembly line standard.

My car won the Mopar Action award for most correct restoration which I was very proud of. Now all the shows are done and it will be shipped back to Sweden. It's been a blast showing it here in US. Now it's Sweden next!

:notworth: - Well-deserved accolades! It's good to see all of your hard work is given proper recognition!

Great to meet you and your sons @ MATS Ulf!! Awesome car that is very deserving of the awards and press you are receiving! That level of detail is hard to achieve in the States never mind Sweden. Hope to see you next year in Vegas:cheers: P.S Those pictures of the Jeep Wagoneer are coming soon...

Dave,

Ulf, Your car is absolutely gorgeous & at a level of detail that few people could achieve. It was great to meet you!! Congrats on your well deserved award :D

Attachments

• P1030117.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 444
Thanks for the nice comments! Today they loaded up my car in Vegas for transport to Los Angeles. But during our stay in US we looked at a nice 1965 Valiant Signet convertible for a friend of mine down in Arizona. Nice car and after some dealing we agreed and my friend Magnus in Sweden became the new owner. So this car was loaded up to LA as well.

The US show trip is coming to an end. But what a trip! Way beyond my imagination.:glasses7:

Attachments

• received_10154005522288972.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 451
  • received_10154005634458972.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 420
It was a dart charger. Looks butchered and those flares are ugly as hell. If that's 10k mines worth 80k

It was a dart charger. Looks butchered and those flares are ugly as hell. If that's 10k mines worth 80k

The current owner did not do that to the car. Do you have pictures, stories, info or background on your car or Dart Chargers to share? Thanks

She's definitely a beauty.

mcr-101-t114-1965-dart-charger-273-one-of-480-22000.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's not up to Ulf's standards. And as far as I know, he didn't sell it. At least not for $25,000...:rolleyes:

Here's one

1965 Dodge Dart GT "CHARGER"
RARE 1965 DODGE DART GT "CHARGER" EDITION - THIS CAR IS IN THE REGISTRY
See original listing

SOLD
VIN L455170859
Mileage: 71,824
Ended:
May 23, 2016 , 10:00PM
Winning bid:
US $17,000.00
[ 75 bids ]
Item location:
Meridian, Idaho, United States

Tomorrow will be the first time my car is back in Sweden. My car was unloaded tonight so tomorrow I will pick it up after almost 14 month away! :) I will be great to have it back home even if all the shows in US was a blast. Pictures to come....

Tomorrow will be the first time my car is back in Sweden. My car was unloaded tonight so tomorrow I will pick it up after almost 14 month away! :) I will be great to have it back home even if all the shows in US was a blast. Pictures to come....
I had to thank you for your last post. Thank you very much for sharing your car with us. Your build thread here tops it all and the finished product was over the top when seen in person. I'm glad I got the chance to meet you and experience your expertise. tmm

I had to thank you for your last post. Thank you very much for sharing your car with us. Your build thread here tops it all and the finished product was over the top when seen in person. I'm glad I got the chance to meet you and experience your expertise. tmm
Thank you toolmanmike! The whole build was quite an experience. The knowledge and input from the FABO members was so valuable to the whole project. Showing it in US was great due to the fact that we don't have that judging system here in Europe. Of cause it was an experience beyond my expectations. It was a blast meeting all the FABO folks on the shows. Even signed Tonys flag! Good times!

Here we are loading up my car for the last transport back home.

DSC_0403.JPG

DSC_0404.JPG

DSC_0405.JPG

This is probably the first time you see a Dart Charger hardtop and a convertible in the same picture. It took me 28 year to accomplish it!

DSC_0500.JPG

DSC_0498.JPG

-
Back