2:45 8.25 help info

-
Add says you can go up to 488 with it

Well there you bees. I still like the other one better. Much better deal for not much more money. It has everything and then some.

Well there you bees. I still like the other one better. Much better deal for not much more money. It has everything and then some.
Ok cool you had me stressing for a second haha.that’s what I was trying to ask earlier if there were differences I wasn’t sure about but no it’s 27 spline pre 96 add states 308-488 it’s prob out of something newer I guess they take em apart and go through them it’s only 200 but it’s on a bid on eBay I’ll prob go to junkyard tomorrow to scavenge but the mopar pickings are pretty slim

Yeah no luck at junk yard 2 more hours before bidding ends on the sure grip I showed you if I wasn’t changing gears to 410 I’d buy the other one

upload_2021-2-15_16-21-8.png

before it’s too late what else in the other one would I need vs this one?im buying new gears and install kit with bearings.

upload_2021-2-15_16-20-38.png

Spry for opening same post over and over but you haven’t responded only with likes , I gotta put this rearend thing on hold because I only have a little more money to spend and since I already have the correct suregrip I gotta get a high stall convertor and redo rear latsr thanks for the help

Spry for opening same post over and over but you haven’t responded only with likes , I gotta put this rearend thing on hold because I only have a little more money to spend and since I already have the correct suregrip I gotta get a high stall convertor and redo rear latsr thanks for the help

Now the one you got was just the sure grip carrier, right?

I can relate to doing things one piece at a time.

Do you know anything about the closed chamber 302 heads? Since they came from a roller engine the regular pushrods from a pre roller 318 should work right?

I'm not sure of they are the same pushrods or not. The LA and Magnum blocks have a different deck height so purhrods might be different. If you can find 302 heads uncracked,they are pretty decent for a 318.

I'm not sure of they are the same pushrods or not. The LA and Magnum blocks have a different deck height so purhrods might be different. If you can find 302 heads uncracked,they are pretty decent for a 318.
302 heads are same as 714 I believe they come with both oiling passages

Both la engines just the 302/714 are
Yeah but you're still unclear about WHICH engine you have.
the stock la 318 my car came with

-
Back