• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
You know I wanted the Dart running by this weekend.

I just got my engine mounts welded.

Now after I find my tub of bolts for the car I can bolt the engine in and start getting it ready to drive.

I think you will like the shock and how it helps the suspension react with the traction bar.

318hasvalvesthatwillflie needs heads up capabilities if he's going to beat my bus...:poke:
heads up always out of town..., passenger in each car (1 to say "Ready..GO!)…. tree 'em and leave 'em :)

Is there a link explaining this technology or is this some hypothetical Theory?
I know you don't like my explanations, but I want the rear of the car to stay firm while the front pulls up. Ideally, I will shallow stage, and I want the car up before I break the beams. These shocks hold the rear side of the rear end and support the upward thrust of the traction bars, while the traction bars will use twist to plant the tires. This will give me my 1.8's

I know you don't like my explanations, but I want the rear of the car to stay firm while the front pulls up. Ideally, I will shallow stage, and I want the car up before I break the beams. These shocks hold the rear side of the rear end and support the upward thrust of the traction bars, while the traction bars will use twist to plant the tires. This will give me my 1.8's
I like your explanations....

I do like giving you a hard time more though.. lol...
And honestly I hope you do 1.7's
1.7's for me will mean a different converter, and more gear.... like 3.55's. Were asking a lot from a stock 360 in a 3200 lbs car

Is there a link explaining this technology or is this some hypothetical Theory?
I have first hand knowledge, I used them, the Gabriel version. I don't care what the so called experts on this forum say.
Levelers are a good addition to a stock Mopar suspension.
PS, I was not the first one to use them in late 70's. lol

You completely understand.

-
Back