• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
Our Van will be in Stephens Race. Should get a ton of time added to the nominal ET :D :D :D

Stephens small block race in 2020 will take multiple entrees.... Durangos to Darts, Dusters to Trucks... :)

Speaking of Durangos. I would like to cut the top and make like a El Camino out of one.
There was a 79 or 80 Dodge Diplomat sitting in the scrap yard down the road that had been made into a pick up like an El Camino. The tag on it had a serial number and said California Customs. I don't know whatever became of it.

Speaking of Durangos. I would like to cut the top and make like a El Camino out of one.
There was a 79 or 80 Dodge Diplomat sitting in the scrap yard down the road that had been made into a pick up like an El Camino. The tag on it had a serial number and said California Customs. I don't know whatever became of it.
LOL... no ranchero's or elcamaros…. :D Want a pickup, buy a pickup :D

You just posted what other peoples GM's can't do... LOL
What are you talkin about fake news? I posted what I was doing on a GM not what a GM could do...
Again another prime example of you twisting the facts to suit your discussion...
Stephen Hotz is liking all my posts! I believe he's starting to realize where the truth lies...

What are you talkin about fake news? I posted what I was doing on a GM not what a GM could do...
Again another prime example of you twisting the facts to suit your discussion...
Stephen Hotz is liking all my posts! I believe he's starting to realize where the truth lies...
He's liking mine too....:rolleyes: If us three were in a pickup truck, I'd be driving, you'd be by the passenger door, and he'd be in the middle :)

Aren't you supposed to be in bed????

there you go.... get the trailduster on the road

Thinking about putting the 90 roller motor in it. Would not have to change anything. But I do have a NOS b&m truck converter I could put in it.
Knock out the freeze plugs, flush the water jackets and put new fp back in it. Check the gaskets, replace as needed and drop it in. Change intakes also to a 4 bbl. Could use the edel off the 360 that I pull out.

Naw, I'd have tuned the 318 2bbl and you'd not be able to handle the power :poke:
See there you have it I wouldn't be driving no 318 2-barrel truck... that's why the first thing I did to my son's truck was take that stupid 318 2 Barrel out and put a 360 4 Barrel in...

See there you have it I wouldn't be driving no 318 2-barrel truck... that's why the first thing I did to my son's truck was take that stupid 318 2 Barrel out and put a 360 4 Barrel in...
You don't straighten up, it will be just me an Stephen in the cab and you'll be riding in the back!

When are you going to order your promaxx heads..?..
IF I do, not sure. Not sure what direction I'll go.... throw'n all options out there... Think'n roller motor also - 5.9 magnum with EQ's, mild street cam pretty easy to get 400 hp.

IF I do, not sure. Not sure what direction I'll go.... throw'n all options out there... Think'n roller motor also - 5.9 magnum with EQ's, mild street cam pretty easy to get 400 hp.
I've been watching the Speedmaster site everyday for the sale again...

When are you going to order your promaxx heads..?..
Also watch'n a camper for sale advertised with a good running 440/tranny. They keep lowering the price. IF I could buy it for 850, I would still like to do a big block A-body. Also, the promaxx are cheaper for a big block vs small block, imagine that.

Also watch'n a camper for sale advertised with a good running 440/tranny. They keep lowering the price. IF I could buy it for 850, I would still like to do a big block A-body. Also, the promaxx are cheaper for a big block vs small block, imagine that
Spend the $850 on the EQ heads!

-
Back