73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I think the dash would look like a nice clean install if you used body panel glue and glued it in place. Or bolts welded to the back side of the peak piece and oval holes in the original dash for adjustment. Just a thought.

I think the dash would look like a nice clean install if you used body panel glue and glued it in place. Or bolts welded to the back side of the peak piece and oval holes in the original dash for adjustment. Just a thought.

Were on the same page here, thats one of the reasons I had Peak Dashes not pre-drill any mounting holes the other was alignment limitations...I'm thinking welding stud's to the back side to keep everything hidden and clean.

That dash is sharp. Looks good with the blue. Looking forward.:coffee2:

That blue is going bye-bye something alot darker...I got a color scheme picked out and I'm sticking with it. If I was keeping the blue interior I would have incorporated some blue into the gauges.

Ross....you and Dave interested in coming to columbus for the Good Guys Meet? you guys would love the fairgrounds.... but us CD's (cheapdicks) just go to the Marriot parking lot on Saturday....maybe 2-11pm for a fun and free time

weather permitting...Weeb and I are cruisen our Dusters down...I been tuning all week

Ross....you and Dave interested in coming to columbus for the Good Guys Meet? you guys would love the fairgrounds.... but us CD's (cheapdicks) just go to the Marriot parking lot on Saturday....maybe 2-11pm for a fun and free time

weather permitting...Weeb and I are cruisen our Dusters down...I been tuning all week

I was thinking about coming down but about a month ago I realized it fall on the same weekend as my Air Force Reserve commitment, luckily the Nats fall on a different weekend......but thanks for the Invitation.

Addco says they shipped out Andrews bar today...and yours (and others) yet this week. Hopefully next week I can deliver your front end. Jodee (wife) wants to go to an area rug store north of you ...so she gonna tag along with Scruffs and me.....hope she doesn't spoil our fun!

Addco says they shipped out Andrews bar today...and yours (and others) yet this week. Hopefully next week I can deliver your front end. Jodee (wife) wants to go to an area rug store north of you ...so she gonna tag along with Scruffs and me.....hope she doesn't spoil our fun!

Hope she likes Papa Don's for lunch

tippin the scale at 300plus...she likes anything for lunch

You guys are more entertaining than anything on TV.....ever think about a reality show, something like Graveyard Cars but with you two .

I'm certain this goes without saying, but I just couldn't resist to point out the following fact - "You guys ain't right":toothy8:

Thanks for the laughs, great banter, and sharing the builds.

And when something goes wrong and the dash has to come out, then what?

I'm certain this goes without saying, but I just couldn't resist to point out the following fact - "You guys ain't right":toothy8:

Thanks for the laughs, great banter, and sharing the builds.

wow...Thanks

we are often compared with three celebrities, but I don't watch much TV or movies so I'm not really sure who they are.
Some guys named ..Larry, Moe, and Curly

ever heard of these guys?

Were on the same page here, thats one of the reasons I had Peak Dashes not pre-drill any mounting holes the other was alignment limitations...I'm thinking welding stud's to the back side to keep everything hidden and clean.

And when something goes wrong and the dash has to come out, then what?

I'm thinking welding stud's to the back side to keep everything hidden and clean.

-
Back