73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I think it was waaaaay more than two !

Now this sounds more like the secret stuff you boys were giggling about at the Nats....

once again I ask....why do you lie??...I may be gettin old/stupid, but I do remember!

No, that would almost as bad as dropping a Chevy engine between the fenders.... This is just a unique part that will make the car stand out and add a little Wow factor. Plus HemiMark gave it two thumbs up.

Interior? Exterior? Engine bay? hints :prayer::prayer::prayer:

Now this sounds more like the secret stuff you boys were giggling about at the Nats....

once again I ask....why do you lie??...I may be gettin old/stupid, but I do remember!

I included you in the last E-mail with pics.......and never got a reply, figured you didn't like the design.....but I've since changed the design, check your E-mail..new design sent.

Interior? Exterior? Engine bay? hints :prayer::prayer::prayer:

Okay, since you asked nice...here's your hint : It's not Exterior, since thats gone to body/paint already. I know thats a crappy hint, but I just want to have all the bugs worked out and make sure it will actually function the way it's designed before I reveal it.

Okay, since you asked nice...here's your hint : It's not Exterior, since thats gone to body/paint already. I know thats a crappy hint, but I just want to have all the bugs worked out and make sure it will actually function the way it's designed before I reveal it.
Bugs means its just not appearance and that it has a function to it. hmmm

I included you in the last E-mail with pics.......and never got a reply, figured you didn't like the design.....but I've since changed the design, check your E-mail..new design sent.

got-it.....and the new version is trick....

I knew you guys had some $hit up your sleeves. hard to hide from ol' Denny

Mike ,
Heres a pic of the back side of the dash with the pigtails installed on the billet buttons. I really would recommend getting them.

You dont happen to have a part number for the pigtails do you? I dont see them on their site.

Bugs means its just not appearance and that it has a function to it. hmmm

Careful now, you might be on to something.

got-it.....and the new version is trick....

I knew you guys had some $hit up your sleeves. hard to hide from ol' Denny

Glad you approve.....I spent the last two years utilizing my Air Force Welding, now I get to show you some of the Machining/Fabricating stuff they taught me.

Careful now, you might be on to something.

Glad you approve.....I spent the last two years utilizing my Air Force Welding, now I get to show you some of the Machining/Fabricating stuff they taught me.

Oh shoot.. Im guessing either a special intake filter system or a functional counsel

Is it anything to do with an Air Force emblem? Maybe like an inlay in the headliner?

Nope, the Air Force markings are a thing of the past.

You dont happen to have a part number for the pigtails do you? I dont see them on their site.

I'll do some checking, I tossed out the packaging but will look on the invoice. Like I said theymentioned it to me when I called. I know the package said "pigtail for 22mm button".

Spoke with the painter today, he said he altered some of the original spoiler design...I hope I get can get down to see it and take some pics before I have to go on my upcoming Air Force commitment.

Spoke with the painter today, he said he altered some of the original spoiler design....
Actually I'm stunned that he already left the cat out of the bag (sorry Scruffs....).

Yes.....Denny and Mark have been working feverishly with your painter night and day
to subtley alter that embarrasing appendage on the back of your car. I can only hope
that they weren't too late.

Prototype Sneak-Peak:

WoodSpoiler.jpg

Actually I'm stunned that he already left the cat out of the bag (sorry Scruffs....).

Yes.....Denny and Mark have been working feverishly with your painter night and day
to subtley alter that embarrasing appendage on the back of your car. I can only hope

Prototype Sneak-Peak:

WoodSpoiler.jpg

I cant stop laughing, I think I pissed myself!

Prototype Sneak-Peak:

WoodSpoiler.jpg

just needs a little tweeking

Prototype Sneak-Peak:

WoodSpoiler.jpg

I see Ross is going with the F1 package! I thought the wood grain goes on the inside?

I see Ross is going with the F1 package! I thought the wood grain goes on the inside?

Hey Woodies(car type) are worth a ton of money these days. I went to look at the car tonight and to test fit some parts. Spoiler rework is looking good......it will be a little more noticable now, thats all I'm saying.

-
Back