73 Duster build named Fred

-
This one has the "newer" 7.3 v8 which I am told is better than the previously offered v10 which was junk. Hopefully my research is correct. I would prefer a bigger diesel rig but not really ready for anything like that yet. Maybe I will upgrade in a couple of years to a toterhome and stacker. lol
I have a 425ish hp 7.3 gasser in my 2023 f250 service truck. With 4.30 gears and a 10 speed it is stout. A few trucks back I had a v10 triton and it was gutless...4500rpm redline lol.

I sure wish they would come out with a big hemi like that for the Ram trucks.

My next life I want to be rich and good looking instead of broke and ugly. But I sure have some cute cats.

..and publicly profess your love for no prep, power adder n/t cars lol

Glad you are enjoying a lot of pussy in your retirement!

( I said that 2nd part because all of you were thinking it too lol)

I have a 425ish hp 7.3 gasser in my 2023 f250 service truck. With 4.30 gears and a 10 speed it is stout. A few trucks back I had a v10 triton and it was gutless...4500rpm redline lol.

I sure wish they would come out with a big hemi like that for the Ram trucks.
I absolutely can not stand triton v8s. They are very annoying cylinder heads to rebuild.
They're up there with 4.7 Mercedes Chrysler junk.

Surprised no comments about the 7.3L Godzilla valvetrain issues.

Just had one eat a lifter at 43k...
I’ve heard nothing but good stuff on the Godzilla, especially when compared to the v10 it replaced. Hopefully eating lifters isn’t a common thing.

Just got a text from Mike at CFM Performance! He's going to send me pictures of the heads and intake this weekend and said they should be ready to ship back to me this coming week! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! lol

Just got a text from Mike at CFM Performance! He's going to send me pictures of the heads and intake this weekend and said they should be ready to ship back to me this coming week! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! lol
That's great news,, I can picture you huddled in a corner not eating without anything to do on fred..lol

That's great news,, I can picture you huddled in a corner not eating without anything to do on fred..lol
Got bored so I lowered the back another inch. Now I am stuck until I get the engine back together so I can lower the front a touch. Oh, and I got rid of the flip door gas cap and went back to stock.... lol

IMG_2515.jpeg

Speaking of eating... I ordered a Blackstone Grill and fire pit for the motorhome. Both will be here before I pick it up on the 9th. lol

Got bored so I lowered the back another inch. Now I am stuck until I get the engine back together so I can lower the front a touch. Oh, and I got rid of the flip door gas cap and went back to stock.... lol

View attachment 1716215100
You don't mean you're stuck under the car because it's so low now do you ????
Lol

I have lots of work to do, I'll dedicate some of my work in your name this weekend.

You’re gonna like the blackstone. They’re bad ***.
Had one when I raced offroad. Over the years, it got so trashed it literally ended up in the trash…. lol

Been meaning to get another one for a while but now I had the perfect reason to.

-
Back