A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Bro John and I are off to the Nats tomorrow AM to check out the FABO area and set up the banner and a few items for Friday-Sunday fun with you guys.

A couple of better pictures of HemiMark's power steering K setup.

REQDL080513-2_zps13980d1a.jpg

REQDL080513-3_zpsa968574f.jpg

That thing looks badAss!

Bro John and I are off to the Nats tomorrow AM to check out the FABO area and set up the banner and a few items for Friday-Sunday fun with you guys.

I will be leaving around 12 - 12:30 I did a little shopping - some vodka, and vodka. see you tomorrow! I'm pumped for sure.

I will be leaving around 12 - 12:30 I did a little shopping - some vodka, and vodka.
see you tomorrow! I'm pumped for sure.
Uhhhhh.....You can actually buy that stuff (and a lot harder stuff) just about anywhere in Ohio.

They got one look at me and said "Aughhh! We need to make it much easier to purchase alcohol".

I will be leaving around 12 - 12:30 I did a little shopping - some vodka, and vodka. see you tomorrow! I'm pumped for sure.

I went to the base BX (store) and bought some Military Special Rum and some Malibu brand Melon Margarita, looks like were on the same page.

Ross, What the heck is Military Special Rum? I think if u and Mark mix that and vodka it actually might fuel our Mopars!! Looking forward to a good time!! Hoosh

I'll show you Friday...the Military has it's own bottled liquor....Rum, Vodka, Gin, Spiced Rum, ect.....a big 1.75 bottle is only $12.75.

Maybe it's a good thing I'm headed to Mexico instead of Ohio, I'm mean how drunk can I get in Mexico. lol

Hope you guys have a great time.

LOL.....I here that.

Well, we are all loaded up and will be bringing Weeb's Dart in the big
trailer and the mock-up with Mark's stuff in the small trailer by noon.

Then, Denny is going back to drive his car down unless the weather
turns bad in which case I will go back with the big trailer to fetch him.

Got that???

LOL.....I here that.

Well, we are all loaded up and will be bringing Weeb's Dart in the big
trailer and the mock-up with Mark's stuff in the small trailer by noon.

Then, Denny is going back to drive his car down unless the weather
turns bad in which case I will go back with the big trailer to fetch him.

Got that???

you need a bigger trailer!

Nat's Report please?

Since I obviously wasn't there due to extended family (Dumba$$
ex-inlaws !!!) problems.

It's a good thing for them that ammo's expensive.

Denny took a few pics......He sent me a couple to post.

The 40 x 40 FABO tent and our hotel lot at night.

2013NatsTent2_zpse4eb6d44.jpg

HotelLot2_zps462f0ea4.jpg

A special thank you to HemiMark and Jim for co-sponsoring the big tent.

Way to step up and help get the job done. It is great to have good friends like you two....#1 and #2 in my book

Denny.. It was a pleasure meeting you.. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me and Mr. B about you k-member setup.. Without a doubt top notch stuff.. and the Duster is just intense in person..

Denny.. It was a pleasure meeting you.. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me and Mr. B about you k-member setup.. Without a doubt top notch stuff.. and the Duster is just intense in person..

and thank you for talking the time to meet and BS with me....we shared some grins

...........NAT'S EXTRA

BadLilRedAward2_zpsa3efe68c.jpg

BadLilRed sweeps MOPAR NATS TOP HONORS

FABO's own BadLilRed was awarded the coveted FABO "Pick of the Littler" award for the supreme redness (and "chrominess") of his ride.

A special piece of personalized commemorative styrofoam placeware was presented by HemiDenny with an entourage of FABO dignitary in attendance for the surprise impromto ceremony.

While several attempts in the "official" Mopar Nats show judging left Mike without their top honor ( a BFT ).... which was obviously due to repeated bias (prolly Chiverlay people) by their judging staff, the FABO staff took action. Seizing upon the opportunity, the staff at FABO Meet and Greet took matters into their own hands and immediately awarded LilBadRed the FABO inaugural "Pick of the Litter" award........it's way....way better than any trophy or the "you have a nice car"plaque.

Congratulations to Mike!

Yes....we had a good time.

thanks to Bro John for the text

-
Back