A body boy's

-
PressedHam: the '68 Barracuda has moved. The guy moved and took it with him, surprisingly! So after 25 years of sitting, he finally moved it. Don't know where it is now.

There's a guy about 1 hour past Montreal, Sylvain Gaucher (his dad was known as the Shark) who's got about 100 mopars for parts in his yard. He's got a nice blue 68, complete except for steering wheel (I'm surprised nobody has ever stripped this thing yet?). I saw it just about a month ago while I visited him for something else. My friend Tom bought an a-body torsion bar crossmember from him.

His email is: [email protected]

Hi guys. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. When I'm not shoveling snow, I like to work on Mopar restorations. I'm currently restoring a matching numbers 1970 Dart Swinger 340 that has lots of options including buckets, console, rally dash, and rally wheels. My cousin and I are restoring 5 Darts. I have a Dart Swinger restoration web site documenting my progress:

Hi Guy's Marvin here from Fredericton New Brunwick about two hours away from Coyote Jack. Working on building a 70 swinger with a 340 stroker combo, need lots of help too!

67Ruda said:
I would like top finds out how many on this site are from Canada?
What's your ride.
Please post reply
67 Cuda Notchback

Cambridge Ont here<69 Dart Swinger #,s car 4 gear,On its side on the rotissorie right now.Drove it for a year before the decision was made to nut and bolt resto, hope to have it ready by Moparfest.maybe see ya there.

Gary

Halifax NS here too. Grew up in Northern NS though. When I first got my Duster, it developed a bit of a reputation up that way. I can't wait to finish my 'mid life recapitalization' and take it back there for a cruise >:)

Anyway - nice to see a few bluenosers on here

Cheers

Trevor

1973 Plymouth Duster 360 4spd
1999 Chrysler 300M
2003 PT GT
1987 Shelby Lancer #512

Calgary AB Here . I daily drive my 66 barracuda. Looking for a more exciting set of gears for my 8.25 rear. 3 something or better would be sweet.

hi from sunny :lol: port mcneill (northern end of vancouver island)

my baby is a 65 valiant, custom100

i know not much of a stretch for my post name

austin

fastback383 said:
383barracuda1rc.jpg

Wow, that looks similar to the 67 that I owned back in Ottawa, ON:

Baa3.sized.jpg

The car is still there, I'm not. ;)

I have not seen a blue '67 Barracuda around here in Ottawa. Where is it?

Hello from Lion's Head. I know, where the H is that right? It's about 45 min north of Owen Sound, Ontario. Who plans on goin to Moparfest this year? I am pumped, I have been there the past 6 years but never had a car...TILL NOW!

65s said:
I have not seen a blue '67 Barracuda around here in Ottawa. Where is it?

Good question! When I had the car, it suffered from an engine compartment fire which really just melted the fiberglass hood and torched the wiring harnesses. An easy fix but my insurance company wrote it off. An older guy in Ottawa bought it out of Arnprior Auto Wreckers and fixed it up with new wiring, the original steel hood (that I'd sold to Ian King out in Kemptville) and a set of fenderwell headers to help the 440 breathe. Gil said he saw it around town as recently as 2 years ago but didn't see it at all last summer. Perhaps it left town? Regardless, there's an RB powered B5 blue 67 fastback running around 'somewhere' assuming that it's not just resting in the current owner's garage or barn.

Hello from Clandeboye, Manitoba. 15 mins north of Selkirk.

My car is a 67 Dart GT Convertible, red/black.

John

Are there no females out there that also own "A" bodies? I'm from Saskatoon, SK and own '71 340 Demon. Car originally came from California, has 46,942 original miles. Has not been street driven since 1977. Drag strip only for my ride.

Am located in Winnipeg, which is only a couple of miles from the center of NorthAmerica! Have been on an A-body hiatus for awhile since I'm renovating our place. Still have all my projects and most parts tho. I used to be a member of the MMA, but sadly, have been out for a few years. It's just too hard seeing all the nice vehicles and following along in the Caravan :). After house is done, I'll be back in the fold. I've the OKdokay to get my lil turbo car back on the road next year tho (thanks wifey). Cars currently owned include:

70 Swinger 340 4spd - FY1 / black
71 Duster 340 auto - GY3 / black
72 Demon 340 auto- TB3 / white
69 Cuda 440 - T7 / black
86 Laser XT 5spd - Flash Red / black
98 Caravan ES - Wine
04 PT Cruiser - Silver
and my old 71 Dart 225 - EV2 (now for parts)

They are waiting patiently!

Grant

I've been in this forum for a nearly a month now and I just found this thread.
Nice to see that there's a few guys on here within 1/2hr drive for Baden.
Likely will see some of you at Moparfest in August.
Hell I can drive a golfball there from my place. (Maybe not, it's about 2 miles away). Hope I can drive the car this year.

and an other new dart lover from alberta....it's a '75 dart sport,360-727..with some nos:toothy10:

it's good to see how many a body lovers there are in canada
Photo_062907_009.jpg

Photo_062907_009.jpg

Photo_062907_009.jpg

I'm near Windsor, Ontario. I have a 69 Barracuda 340 sixpack, auto. I had a 67 4 speed, and 67 fastback before this one, as well as a 73 Challenger Rallye that I sold.

I'm near Windsor, Ontario. I have a 69 Barracuda 340 sixpack, auto. I had a 67 notch 4 speed, and 67 fastback before this one, as well as a 73 Challenger Rallye that I sold.

Arrgghh double post..

340butterduster suggested I sign in... (nice ride by the way). The names Jon and I live in the Kitchener, ON. I'll be attending Moparfest this year - Sunday only unfortunately. If anyone's going to be there then let me know - I'll look you up. I am looking for some parts right now for my 70 Dart (Jons340Dart) - window trim front and back and both bumpers. If you know the whereabouts of any of these items in Southern Ontario - drop me a line. Thanks

Hi all,
Gary here from Medicine Hat, AB. I own a 68 Barracuda Coupe that I am finally going to start restoring in two weeks. Have an appointment at the body shop to get it blasted. Will post pics in the forums to keep you all informed.

On another note I am leaning, no pun intended, to a slant six for power. Here is a pic of what I was thinking of.

Gary
HPIM1519-1.jpg

BlownSlantsix.jpg

HPIM1519-1.jpg

HPIM1519-1.jpg

BlownSlantsix.jpg

BlownSlantsix.jpg

-
Back