Bacon or BBQ sauce?

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Nikki and I are always asking each other stupid questions like "How much money would it take for you to drop your drawers and poop on the frozen food isle at the grocery store?" or "How much would it take to chase that little kid down the street with a hand full of dog poop?" or "How much would it take for you to lick the seat of the toilet lid at a certain bar or club?"and lastnite she asked me one that I honestly can't come up with an answer for so Im asking you guys...

If you had to choose to get rid of one thing forever what would it be, bacon (and any bacon flavoring/smell) or BBQ sauce (including any and all kinds of BBQ sauce)?

Think I could live without the bacon, but life without BBQ is just not worth living. Wild question...

Ditto.... I can live without that delicious tasting fried pig-skin. But BBQ...wow. That's like, giving up soap or toothpaste. It's a part of life. I BBQ in the dead of winter with snow on the ground...

BTW: How much WOULD it cost to get you to punch out some intestinal sculpture in the frozen food isle?

As much as I love BBQ sauce, I cannot imagine a world without bacon #-o

I'd lose the BBQ sauce and for two reasons:

I can spice meat with a rub (dry spices) pretty well

BBQ really doesn't taste all that good by itself but I could eat a pound of bacon easy, lol!

I think someone could live longer on just bacon than they could on just BBQ sauce too.

Keep the bacon. I can do a killer dry rub, so BBQ sauce is not a necessity.

You can also use the bacon drippings as a basting sauce, although this method will harden your arteries in no time.

I'll take the bacon over the BBQ anytime. There is a lot of different type BBQ sauces but there is only one bacon.

I have to agree with ramcharger you can always spice up the meat with a rub
of some sort. My wife also agrees and she loves bbq sauce.
There's nothing like the smell of bacon especially when your cooking breakfast
over a camp fire.

Dude you guys ask some really "WILD" questions! But as far as Bacon or Bar B Que sauce! Well the Bacon would be GONE BYE BYE! Being from TEXAS Bar B Que is one of the MAJOR FOOD GROUPS! And how could you even think of licking a toilet seat at a local BAR! That alone would take 5 gallons of good old TEXAS STYLE BAR B QUE sauce to get the TASTE out of your mouth after that one!

Way too easy...keep the bacon...you can make bbq like sauce with ketchup and mustard (and other spices). Hard to make a pig! The poop fixation is hilarious!

I would lick the toilet seat for a minimum of $10,000.
Poop is always funny no matter what, if someone farts I start laughing. When my dog farts I laugh so hard it hurts.

Just a PURE GUESS! I was just thinking a minimum! Certainly no experience on my part licking a toilet seat! Although I have had a shitty taste in my mouth before!

Bacon bacon bacon.:glasses8: dry rub my ribs and chops
and put pepper and maybe
A-1 on my beef..
bacon sure can make some good gravy too.:rock:

try to get B.B.Q sauce to do that.

or this :love7: tender and tasty slow cooked shoulder

LIFE 304.jpg

Dude you guys ask some really "WILD" questions! But as far as Bacon or Bar B Que sauce! Well the Bacon would be GONE BYE BYE! Being from TEXAS Bar B Que is one of the MAJOR FOOD GROUPS! And how could you even think of licking a toilet seat at a local BAR! That alone would take 5 gallons of good old TEXAS STYLE BAR B QUE sauce to get the TASTE out of your mouth after that one!
You always need to add the ol' "I imagine" disclaimer after statements like that!!!:toimonst:

Yep you are correct about the DISCLAIMER! I will have to try to remember that! Also I like the part about rolling her over too! that is a good one! I always find a way to stick my foot in my mouth! Come to think of it maybe that resulted in a shitty taste in my mouth! LOL

Bacon bacon bacon.:glasses8: dry rub my ribs and chops
and put pepper and maybe
A-1 on my beef..
bacon sure can make some good gravy too.:rock:

try to get B.B.Q sauce to do that.

or this :love7: tender and tasty slow cooked shoulder

MeMike... you're making me hungry...

Poop is always funny no matter what, if someone farts I start laughing. When my dog farts I laugh so hard it hurts.

Okay, you`re at a bar, a beer mug is being passed around and everyone spits the biggest, grossest, wads they can hack up in it. (This is sick just thinking of it.) How much money would it take for you to drink the whole glass? --:drinkers:..................................... :puke:

You wouldn't laugh if you had the dog I used to have and she farted. She was a Boxer. Sweetest dog you'd ever know but man she could clear a large room full of drunks in nothing flat.:-&

I love them both but would have to say by by to the bbq sauce. Like others said a good rub can be mighty good. No bacon, now that would be a crime against humanity.

-
Back