Bloomer heads

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a set of these heads I can't find anything on Facebook newer than 2018 can't find a current wed page or are they even available ?

Don told us about these heads, i checked rod bloomers FB Page after that. The heads seem to work well, no direct comparison to other cnc´d stuff available. According to Mr. Bloomer all of the last batch are sold, so at the moment idk if there will be more. I still hope that he´ll make some offset rocker stuff, i check his FB-page regularly. As far as i know no other advertising beside social media.

A few weeks ago I was looking around for heads and the only thing I found CNC was promaxx …

Don told us about these heads, i checked rod bloomers FB Page after that. The heads seem to work well, no direct comparison to other cnc´d stuff available. According to Mr. Bloomer all of the last batch are sold, so at the moment idk if there will be more. I still hope that he´ll make some offset rocker stuff, i check his FB-page regularly. As far as i know no other advertising beside social media.
\
the only FB page i could find the latest content was 2017 or 2018 . is there a newer one ?

I don’t think rod updates the old bloomer head page, he updates his own personal page. He has had two engines dynoed with the heads posted on his page. As stated I think the only hold up was casting availability.

I don’t think rod updates the old bloomer head page, he updates his own personal page. He has had two engines dynoed with the heads posted on his page. As stated I think the only hold up was casting availability.

It’s an offshore casting so they should be available. He has a very full plate so this project is as time permits.

i could also be easily talked into an offset rocker setup . im in no big hurry my ported rpm's are fair at best and work real good but if they were available i would pull the trigger .

Find him on Facebook and message him on that. That's how I got ahold of him to get mine.
could you provide me a link i can't seem to find his page just the old page from 2017 . if you don't want to post it maybe you could pm it to me
Thanks .

This guy isn't gonna help me , he bashed me in a previous thread so i guess i hurt his feelings .

what did I bash you about. Please do tell.
you can go to Rod Bloomers Facebook page and send him a message would be one way to get in touch with him.
I also have his number if you want to private message me

what did I bash you about. Please do tell.
you can go to Rod Bloomers Facebook page and send him a message would be one way to get in touch with him.
I also have his number if you want to private message me

Hey everyone i need to give B3422W5 a public apology for what i said it was not him at all who bashed it was another member with a bunch of letters and numbers in his name , again I apologize to B3422w5 FOR MY STUPIDITY .

Aaron .

Class act there.

**** happens. At least you were stand up about it. No worries…. Moving on….
:thumbsup:

-
Back