Bloomer heads

-
Sounds like a great head, is there anywhere other than facebook someone could see these builds or find info on the heads? I dont have facebook and know many others dont.

you can look up my posts, I posted a number of pictures of mine on here after I got them
mine, ready to bolt on, we’re roughly 3k, but I did pay them to have them milled to a specific CC I wanted, so they would have been a little less without that.
that is ready to run

What ets did he run with it?

never came up, I know the guy had it out once previously short while back, broke something in the front end, fixed that , made couple adjustments and took it back out last weekend, same issues, but did get one decent wheelstanding hit on it, went 135+.
Rod said it should run 9.70’s ish once sorted out. It’s a primarily street car this guy has owned 40 years, all steel, with fiberglass hood on it I think he is taking off of it

never came up, I know the guy had it out once previously short while back, broke something in the front end, fixed that , made couple adjustments and took it back out last weekend, same issues, but did get one decent wheelstanding hit on it, went 135+.
Rod said it should run 9.70’s ish once sorted out. It’s a primarily street car this guy has owned 40 years, all steel, with fiberglass hood on it I think he is taking off of it
Do you know if he was running a 904 or 727?

I don’t.
I know the hot Rod drag week guy runs a 727, believe guy with AMX runs 904, not sure about the guy who raced last weekend.

did you get a chance to run your car yet ? results ?

thanks .

did you get a chance to run your car yet ? results ?

thanks .

Yes, set a new best, then the next morning another new best.
based on the previous 1/4 mile pass, and what it gained the next morning..about 10.47-10.48 at 127 or so.
Basically I have now swapped heads and headers.
picked up 3 tenths and 5.5 mph all told. That said, I broke my tranny later that weekend, and it wasn’t right to begin with.
I figure, trans freshened, good air, little carb/timing messing around should dip in the 30’s by time I put it away. I would bet on it.
I am very happy with it. Using a 565 gross lift flat tappet cam. I am officially completely done throwing any new parts at it.

-
Back