Buyers beware of John Geitz Jr.

-
Thanks Oyvind! Now lets see if we can make a deal and get that 392 Hemi to Norway!

Still interested!! what do you have for a 70 Swinger? The car is about complete but lacks a few odds and ends>
Chas.

I received my parts today, not broken or cracked but they aren't as nice as the picures in the ad he had posted and they don't match each other as I remember in the ad...:-k There was no sign of the $75 money order he promised to send me either but maybe it will come in the mail tomarrow as It wasn't in the box with the parts or in the regular mail today. Guess I will wait and see. :clock: I figured on restoring the bezels anyhow so that everything matched so not THAT big of a deal, but they aren't a nice as I remember on the ad he posted. Here is pic of what I received. What do you guys think? Are they worth $64? From what I remember, the ones in his ad looked like new/NOS and I was more than happy to spend that kind of money for them, at least if he does re-pay me the money he promised these will be free and a real bargin for me and his name will be cleared of all the time and trouble I spent with the postmaster general and attny. generals office as well as my frustrations with doing business with him. I'm sure he is probably an ok guy, just trying to make a few bucks from selling parts just like most of us on here. I will let everyone know if/when I get my money back.

headlight bezels.jpg

He offered up the money order so I would thought it would have been in the box. If no money order shows up then his word is still not so good.

Here is a copy of the ad but there apparently was no pictures.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=81291

1970/71 swinger-demon headlight doors Nice!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a set of headlight doors for a 70-71 swinger or demon that are in great shape. No cracks or damage. They are still wearing there factory paint which is decent but could use a repaint to be perfect. Iam having trouble posting pics but send me your email and i will send them to you. The parts are located in south jersey but iam wlling to ship. 50 bucks plus the ride. pm me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Your buddy is selling a Cuda over on forebodiesonly. You might want to post your story there.

Ok, So I FINALLY got my parts after 3+ months, but he never sent me the money like he promised and posted on this site/thread. It seems that he is not a man of his word. Because of the aggravation of getting him to ship my parts I had paid for months ago and him lying to me and the rest of the people on this site,I will NEVER do any business with him again!
BEWARE of JOHN GEITZ JR!
A.K.A.
1SWINGIN"DART
A.K.A LOWDECKDART

this guy only live about 30 miles from me want i should take some friends to meet him maybe work something out I HATE GUYS THAT DONE DO WHAT THEY SHOULD we all need to get together and help each other fix guys like this i'd take $64.00 out of his as& if nothing more

I hate to hear that he didn't follow through. I would be careful about threatening the guy, which you haven't, because someone may really hurt him. I publicly threatened to blow a guys head off with my 12 gauge shotgun and two weeks later he was a corpse.

-
Back