Buyers beware of John Geitz Jr.

-
a long time ago i remember reading up on scams and somebody talking about a millitary guy ripping them off, he found out the base the guy was on and talked to his commanding officer and he got his stuff right away.

my buddy got ripped off on some viper parts and found out where the guy lived. at about 2am in the morning he started calling the guys neighbors houses and asking them to see where his parts were. then he called the guys boss at work asking the same question. it took about 2 days of calling to get his parts :)

a long time ago i remember reading up on scams and somebody talking about a millitary guy ripping them off, he found out the base the guy was on and talked to his commanding officer and he got his stuff right away.

my buddy got ripped off on some viper parts and found out where the guy lived. at about 2am in the morning he started calling the guys neighbors houses and asking them to see where his parts were. then he called the guys boss at work asking the same question. it took about 2 days of calling to get his parts :)

Lol! I just dont get folks that wont deliver on parts.Crap,I have major issues and still manage to get the parts out. WTF????

Some quick searching reveals that he has just posted on 02-21-2010, 08:01 AM in the classifieds again.
Go here: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=90422

Presently, he has a craigslist ad that he is not responding to as his voice mailbox is full.
Go here: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/aos/1568135453.html

He goes by the name of lowdeckdart on www.forebodiesonly.com.
Go here: http://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6622

Do some searching on his usernames and see where it takes you.

For what it's worth, if he hadn't posted the ad yesterday, one might assume he was out to sea, in the hospital, or any number of legitimate reasons for not responding. But he did, so he probably is aware of this thread. Anyone live out his way? I295 below Philly? 21 Avon Ave, Westville, NJ 08093?? Maybe it's time to knock on his door for his side of the story.

Hope it gets sorted out as a misunderstanding. dan...

Iam terribly sorry about that. You are correct. I didnt send them. Please email me your adress and i will send you the headlight buckets and your money. I feel awful about this. My email address is [email protected]. I will refund you 75 dollars and ship the headlight buckets.

WOW! Very (overly) stand up of you to go this far.

I received an private message from John Geitz Jr. this morning stating he wanted to refund my money plus a little more as well as send me the bezels. He also replied to this thread. A moderator posted a reply on his parts for sale ad that he posted the other day about this thread being started by me and how he had unfinished business with me. I gave him my name and address again, (third time) I will let everyone know when I receive the refund and parts. I want to thank everyone for their support and advice.
Steve Thurber
:clock:

I'll say 1 thing....EVERYBODY that I have dealt with here on FABO have been honest and shipped out my Demon parts too me.....THANK YOU!!

I know this none of my business but I purchase and sell parts here from time to time and I always e-mail, pm, post, or whatever it takes to keep someone informed of transactions. As far as I know he still has unresolved issues with the guy from Norway. I think he should be at least suspended from buying, trading, selling, until everyone he has dealt with here is taken care of. I REALLY hate to see people get taken advantage of. We don't need members that have no intention of complete customer satisfaction. I even go as far to tell the buyer to contact me if there are ANY issues with the parts. Something still is not straight up with this guy to ignore the buyer's emails and phone calls until the thread starts talking about contacting his unit/employer or legal action. I know I will never buy anything from him.

I'm inclined to agree with 63dartman. It's great to see this issue being resolved but the Norway guy is also relevant Forgive my assumptions John, but it seems as if you are having some tough times right now but so are a lot of people, including our friends in other nations. As car guys we share a common ground. Respect and reputations last a lot longer than economic cycles and one should consider the hundreds of dollars gained compared to the tens of thousands of dollars lost down the road simply because of some bad times. Most of us, and I would assume yourself, will be into cars all our life. You would be doing the right thing, long term and short, to work something out with Oyvind Mopar and clear the air. Most of us are quick to forget a few mistakes as we have all made some of our own. Hope you are receptive to this as I believe we are all our brothers keeper. Talk to Oyvind Mopar, the Norway guy, and work something out. Glad you are doing the right thing with pink340swinger, dan...

me and oyvind have been emailing each other all week. We just spoke a couple of hours ago and everything is a go. I apoligise for any inconvieniance i caused anyone. I feel absolutely awful. I have pink340swingers parts boxed up and are going out tomorow along with a 75 dollar money order and an offer to give him any specific a body parts he needs that I have for free. Oyvind and I have everything straightened out. Again,I feel awful about all this. This is a great website and I dont want to do anything to upset anyone. I understand everyones concern. I dont know what else to say.

Thanks guys. I just emailed my norway buddy. He is in a different time zone(obviously) but I asked him to post a reply so everyone knows we are on the up and up. If there is anything I can do on top of what iam allready doing to get my reputation fixed,let me know and I will do it. I cant even begin to tell you how awful I feel about this. If anyone needs a specific part and I have it let me know and its yours. I got alot of parts laying around and if it will help fix my reputation Iam willing to let it go for next to nothing.

You are off to a great start. We all screw up once in a while(me more than most:angry7:) and it's good to see you are trying to make ammends.

hey, i could use a 426 hemi if you got one laying around.lmfao.lol just kidding with you. that is a cool move on your part and respectable

Glad you stepped up to the plate, sounds like you'll hit a home run. It takes guts to fix something uncomfortable, Kudo's to you. Please note that many of us believe in "Trust, but verify." Follow thru and you'll be known as someone who corrects his mistakes. dan...

He's "very interested in my fiberglass hood" for my 67-69 Dart. hmmmm....

His E-mail (so far not responded to) is [email protected] and the number he left me (and his callnotes are still full) is ***-***-xxxx

....my Spidersense is tingling...................................:walk:

I think the tracking number for pink340swingers parts should be posted here for us to see. If that appears we will know that something was shipped for sure.

No,I dont have a 426 but I do have a 392. It ran when I pulled it but I could here some piston slap so I would rebuild it. It would be a cool street rod engine. Iam heading to the ups store at lunch to ship the headlight buckets before jersey gets hit with another 10 feet of stupid snow. I swear,Iam thinking about moving back to Ft Lauderdale. The only thing stopping me is there are no dragstrips in the area! I will post the tracking number on this thread after i send it to pink340. Thanks again guys.

Tracking # is 0307 0020 0003 3684 0664. U.S. priority shipping. It should be there in a day or two.

1swingin"dart;831596 said:
Thanks guys. I just emailed my norway buddy. He is in a different time zone(obviously) but I asked him to post a reply so everyone knows we are on the up and up. If there is anything I can do on top of what iam allready doing to get my reputation fixed,let me know and I will do it. I cant even begin to tell you how awful I feel about this. If anyone needs a specific part and I have it let me know and its yours. I got alot of parts laying around and if it will help fix my reputation Iam willing to let it go for next to nothing.
Johnny!
I am so glad it works out now. I have been ripped off by other people earlier (Worst one: paid 3000$ for a gas turbine that was a fake. lots of problems, money lost), so I am on the alert if I smell problems.

Sorry for your inconvenience, and I am really looking for the drive train which I got for a super deal!
And to the other guys on this great forum: John had offered this package both on Moparts and Ebay, and he was technically unable to cancel the Ebay auction (because I put a bid there before I noticed the same parts on Moparts). Some other guy bid more than me, but because John had promised me the deal through Moparts (also causing me not to overbid) , he took the trouble to cancel the auction after it closed, dealing with the other winner, and he actually lost appx 200$ on this transaction. I have really wanted to pay this difference, BUT HE REFUSES!!! He is a man of his word, and I must tell you that if all people were like him we would not have any problems in this world, except some delays in our communication!!

So, for this matter I would ask you to ignore my previous input, and I hope it all works out for all of you.

Johnny: YOU ARE A GOOD GUY!!!:cheers:

Thanks again, from Norway!!

Oyvind Mostad

sound like all is going to end up ok. now if you guys could just get mark nixon to square up his deal all would be good in fabo land

-
Back