Buzzin Half Dozen

-
Here's the almost finished pic !! Got to get some new vinyl made,the Bees are Backwards !!!!!

20120423_103913.jpg

But hey, it'd look totally badass if you threw it in reverse!

Just messing it you. It looks awesome. vinyl came out nice.

OK,another great 6pakattack day today !!!! Did a trial fit of the 2-10" sub box and side covers for the trunk today !! They are now back getting 'glassed and color matched to the Dart along with a secret bling item the guys thought up for me !!! Guess this will give me more reason to Rock and Roll no matter what gas prices do !!! (Purchased 5 gals. of 100 octane the other day,$45 ):help:

I did the Bee artwork, DusterDude72 offered the fancier fonts than I came up with originally. Looks really good on your Dart. Glad to bee of assistance.

OK,another great 6pakattack day today !!!! Did a trial fit of the 2-10" sub box and side covers for the trunk today !! They are now back getting 'glassed and color matched to the Dart along with a secret bling item the guys thought up for me !!! Guess this will give me more reason to Rock and Roll no matter what gas prices do !!! (Purchased 5 gals. of 100 octane the other day,$45 ):help:

make sure to run the power lead for the amp and the RCA/ amp trigger on opposite sides...

Thought this pic might be appropriate here.

slant2.jpg

That looks awesome,but it's not going to be compatible with my 11:1 Comp ratio !! I keep getting the feeling that my motor was never meant to be !!! Another setback,and another tentative completion date (tomorrow,Friday):angryfir::angryfir::angryfir: !!! Getting very frustrating !! Rearend got delayed from last Saturday to this one !!! Guess I'll just have to wait 'till the day is over with before I know for sure !!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Finally home,but DAMN IS SHE UGLY !!!!!!Once we get rid of all this friggin rain,maybe I can get some painting done !!! Slight oil leak from the pump that needs to be checked out,but that should be an easy fix !!! Can't wait to make her all pretty though !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

20120609_161932.jpg

20120609_161910.jpg

20120609_161852.jpg

20120609_161816.jpg

20120609_161346.jpg

you had your hookers coated right?

how much was it?

I bought mine that way,and if my memory serves me right,they were about six !! I had a set of cliffords done locally,and they were about $250 !!I still have the Aussies that haven't been coated !!

I bought mine that way,and if my memory serves me right,they were about six !! I had a set of cliffords done locally,and they were about $250 !!I still have the Aussies that haven't been coated !!

hope this next week to have mine done... and 250 sounds about right... gonna do the black coating...

My local powder coater actually had three choices to pick from !! The chrome,Black and a nice looking Grey ! I'm actually thinking of taking my wife's stock Ex Manifolds off and doing them in the gray so it keeps the stock look !!

My local powder coater actually had three choices to pick from !! The chrome,Black and a nice looking Grey ! I'm actually thinking of taking my wife's stock Ex Manifolds off and doing them in the gray so it keeps the stock look !!

yea that would be cool on a manny...

I did the Bee artwork, DusterDude72 offered the fancier fonts than I came up with originally. Looks really good on your Dart. Glad to bee of assistance.

Well it sure bee lookin good.

6pakattack did you use to live in Naples? If so we met back in '04-'06.

Sure enough !! From 1987 - 2006 !! I actually had an identical '69 Dart back there too !! Sold it before we moved over here,but it's still alive only with a potent 340 in it now !! Was hoping he still had the Slant 6 so I could save myself a bit of work,but it was gone ! It went into someones pickmup truck.I know he had to be having some fun !! Where would we have met ??

We met down there at the corner of Pine Ridge, and Airport Rd. at the cruise in. I used to hang there with Greg Zaneski and the other Mopar guys. I has the gold '72 Duster with the slant and headers. Last thing I did was roll over to the Florida Mopar Nats in Ft.Lauderdale. I moved back up here in May '06.

When I saw the white truck, the SRT10, and the Dart I knew who you were. I remember you said you were going to move to Melbourne.

We met down there at the corner of Pine Ridge, and Airport Rd. at the cruise in. I used to hang there with Greg Zaneski and the other Mopar guys. I has the gold '72 Duster with the slant and headers. Last thing I did was roll over to the Florida Mopar Nats in Ft.Lauderdale. I moved back up here in May '06.

When I saw the white truck, the SRT10, and the Dart I knew who you were. I remember you said you were going to move to Melbourne.

-
Back