CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
Thanks John, Don't sweat it about the For Sale debacle, unfortunately things like this happen. Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and if there is anything I can do to help you guys out, just P.M. me. - Tom

WEE WHO yeah John's BACK cool. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also buddy good to see ya back.
Brad

Hey John, welcome back. Sorry to hear bout all your luck. I hope things get better for you, ABB and Lex.

I was at a local yard a few weeks ago and this is what I found. It had a big block not sure which one, they thought a 383. He reached in turned the key and fired rigth up.

Attachments

• 103_1091.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 332
  • 103_1092.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 103_1093.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 329
WEE WHO yeah John's BACK cool. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also buddy good to see ya back.
Brad

Thanks for the phone call yesterday!
Nice talking with you again.
Needed the heads up to get me back on here again.
have a good one today bkd!
John:coffee2:

John, it's wonderful to hear from you, Merry Christmas to you and your family! You were greatly missed!

Back at ya roadrunnerh!
It wasn't that I wasn't thinking of everyone, cause I was. It has just been really hectic around here lately trying to hustle cash into the house so not alot of time left for anything else, especially if it is bad karma!
Hopefully my self imposed time out will help.
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to you and your family.
John:cheers:

Hey John, welcome back. Sorry to hear bout all your luck. I hope things get better for you, ABB and Lex.

I was at a local yard a few weeks ago and this is what I found. It had a big block not sure which one, they thought a 383. He reached in turned the key and fired rigth up.

WOW!
Almost makes me want to put Daisy back up for sale again......
NOT!
LOL!!:D

But really HemiPar, Thanks for posting and that is one AWESOME car!!:cheers:
Loved seeing it!! I'd love to have that car!!!

Here's the triple "L", I scored Sat. for ABB and Lex.
ABB had some cash stashed for her a winter driver, so I got this for just above scrap price!!:cheers: Will be less than $500.00 to fix. So should have under $1000 in it when finished. Already drove our son to shool in it this morning after I taped a Hillshire farms meat tray lid on for taillight!! LOL, might as well duct tape a square bulb in front for headlight, then let one of winters drivers take it all out again for us to have fixed right then!!
2001 Ford Windstar Limited, 1 owner, clean title, hydroplained into guard rail. Guess it's time for new tires too!!

Triple L???
"Lex's Limited Limo"

Cheers!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 326
  • 2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 311
Glad to see you're back and doing well John.
A lot of us missed your stories and humor on here!

Soooo glad to see you back John! Hope you and ABB have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Keep the stories coming.

Soooo glad to see you back John! Hope you and ABB have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Keep the stories coming.

Thanks, Will do holmes!
I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!
John

That van looks CLEAN on the passenger side!
John, I missed your car stories and especially the illustrations.

Thanks!
I got some irons in the fire for a mostly rust free Duster. Have to wait to see how that pans out.
I'll take the camera with me today to the junk yard. I was told yesterday they have a valiant in there, so I'll see if we can find it. I scored a super six intake/carb set up in that yard last week.
John.:glasses7:

obviously missunderstandings can happen VERY easy:

Ain't that the truth! ☺

Glad to hear things are going ok for the bunch of yous.. Tell Abbs no watching movies while driving, or at the drive through.

Merry Christmas to you both

Grant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6G-qb1RRCo"]The Cars - Good Times Roll - Live 1978 - YouTube[/ame]

Hey FABO!:cheers:
Guess we'll be seeing a chapter of
CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:cool:
real soon!
So lets let the good times roll!
But first, lets finish "Buffing Out" the windstar! LOL:D

Also had a car PART hunt!
Was at my local U-Pull-It and scored this super six out of a 78 wagon.
I'll be picking up a hood today for the "LLL" minivan. Figured I better run over this AM due to the paint being an exact match. Wish I had the bucks to get the back bumper cover too. Oh well maybe in a couple weeks it will still be there same time the money is LOL. When I was at the yard yesterday they told me of a valiant there I hadn't seen yet. I'll take the camera today and get some pics for yuz!

See Yall here soon for the next
CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:cool:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 7.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 6.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 5.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 4.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 267
  • 2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 264
  • 1.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 9.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 274
Ain't that the truth! ☺

Glad to hear things are going ok for the bunch of yous.. Tell Abbs no watching movies while driving, or at the drive through.

Merry Christmas to you both

Grant

Thanks Grant
Lex and her love the van and I'm starting to warm up to it. I hope to have it road worthy by end of today. Even so there will still be at least 1 or 2 more times to the junk yard to finish all of it. I got a bunch of parts for around 200 less than expected.:cheers:
We would like to extend our wishes for you and your family to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also.

-
Back