CudaChick (Leanna) needs our help....

-
Leanna, you know what I think about you! First off, the $50 gift certificate that I won on the auction for bruce...cancel it, and keep the $50! Second, I will be hitting paypal for another $50 on Tuesday. Third, if you are up to going to the Mopar Nationals in Ohio in August, I will share my double space vender spot with you for PSC. I bet folks will kick in a few bucks for your travel and lodging expenses, and hopefully, you will get some National Exposure on your way to that "World Famous" status I dubbed you with earlier this week. When I joined this club, yours was one of the first posts I read (don't remember which one now, there have been a lot) and it had a big part of my decision to join. I haven't regretted it since, quite the opposite, I might add.

Thank you for being you, and thank you for letting us be us at this moment!

bamacuda
aka David Petitt in Alabama!!!!

It is really cool to see alot of members helping Leanna out of a jam. She's an asset to the to the membership. She is one cool chick that works real hard in what she does in making our parts we send her look awsome after she's done with her magic.
What I like most is I am still looking for the correct air filter element for my Tri-Power air cleaner,and just when I about to give up my search, this morning she sends me an email of a link to a 6-pak style air filter. Even thou it wasn't the correct filter I need, but it is the fact that she sees one and remembers I need one.
Thanks for helping to keep a eye out for me Leanna!

John

P.S. You deserve our help!

It is really cool to see alot of members helping Leanna out of a jam. She's an asset to the to the membership. She is one cool chick that works real hard in what she does in making our parts we send her look awsome after she's done with her magic.
What I like most is I am still looking for the correct air filter element for my Tri-Power air cleaner,and just when I about to give up my search, this morning she sends me an email of a link to a 6-pak style air filter. Even thou it wasn't the correct filter I need, but it is the fact that she sees one and remembers I need one.
Thanks for helping to keep a eye out for me Leanna!

John

P.S. You deserve our help!

It's no problem at all John ... would've been great if it was the right one. You know I'm always happy to help if I can though.

And I hope everybody's arm is sore from patting yourselves on the back. If there was a reason to deserve it, this thread is all the explanation needed. I'm still amazed at the outpouring and know there's no way possible that any of this could ever be repaid on my part.
But I'll see what I can do. :love7:

It all really comes down to this....

WE ALL LOVE YOU!

Have a great 4th of July!

WHOAAA, I leave for a couple days and you guys go and come up with this???!!!??? I knew my spider sense was tingling, but I didn't know why!!! OK, cosgig and cudagirl are in for $100.00, but I don't have any money in my Paypal account, so it's either snail mail or a transfer. Either way, I'm gonna have to do it on tuesday as the banks are all closed tomorrow to celebrate July 5th??? Leanna has been so good to so many people, and I don't care if she is too proud to accept this!! She should be proud...proud of all the people she has helped through her business, her threads, contests, helping the Young Guns, sponsoring racers, you name it. I can't think of a better person to give a little relief to during these times. It feels good to help someone so deserving, like she has helped so many of us!!! Thanks Leanna, we should have done this a long time ago!!! Geof and Nella

as soon as I get my paint supplies and a few other things I need for the scamp, I'll send my left over cash, as stated it's for a great cause.

I am sending it snail mail it should make it to you in about 3 days and a july 5th bump

-
Back