CudaChick you all right

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Does anyone know if she is ok? I have sent 2 e mails last week and have gotten no replays.Is she missing in action,maybe her oven has taken over her.

Maybe she don't want to talk to you................ever thought of that? LOL:toothy7:

She's been around. Probably just busy.

Keep in mind that Billy's mother is now living with them...

And she's running the shop by herself.

She must be busy. She posted on Facebook yesterday. tmm

Looks like they were boxed and ready to ship on 6/7 and it took you 14 days to make payment............just saying....... I highly doubt she has absconded with your vc's and gone into hiding.

Just as the early bird etc etc The patient snake gets the vc's

She's sendin um to me. I'm usin um on my junk.

Ya I paid for my valve covers some 7 days ago so just wondering when she will send them out.

That's where they came from. Thanks for the covers, Snake..... :D

They turned out real nice. Match my car great!!! :headbang:

Talked with her and Billy for a bit 2 days ago. She has some stuff to do over this weekend that is going to keep her busy for sure.

she never misses sending out a finished product and it is always done to perfection and package in an indestructible container and sealed with a lot of tape and a Kiss :) Be patient young grasshopper
Ya I paid for my valve covers some 7 days ago so just wondering when she will send them out.

Truth is, She's been cheatin on you guys, over on FBBO!!! LOL

Latest development..........A 5' tall redhead in hooker heels holding a parcel has been seen in the in-transit section at Moscow International Airport consorting with a 29 yr old American......:shock:

I have no idea whatss up now wile i was out for my walk yesterday Cindy call her and she is not calling back.:wack:

somebody pm me when I can change the name of this thread to holy smokes cudachick does awesome friggin work ....damn postal system sucks sweaty nads
I have no idea whatss up now wile i was out for my walk yesterday Cindy call her and she is not calling back.:wack:

-
Back