Doc's 76 Four Door Valiant

-
IMAG1502_zpsa9879862.jpg

I wonder if the 300 rug would be the best fit with your new console.

Maybe so, I'll see if I can find a doner from the boneyard to test fit, should be cheap enough that it won't matter too much if I screw it up. Thanks for the idea!

Thanks Uhcoog1, always helps when someone besides my wife thinks I'm doing a good job :)

Your Duster looks great, looking forward to see the 5.7 go in!

Love all the unique ideas. I have a hydraulic cylinder on my trunk too, but only on one side. Also used a wiper motor off a 01 Neon and it is real similar to yours but I mounted it behind the firewall. Evil minds think alike lol...

Clever method of keeping the electronics hermetically protected-I dig it. I might have to duplicate that effort with the wiper motor as well-much cleaner looking install than the cumbersome stock style unit, or possibly 72BBSwinger's idea...

Modified bracket for OEM shifter cable in place on the 545rfe. Ordered a shift cable that fits a late model Grand Cherokee, it's much shorter than the RAM cable or the cable out of a late model Charger. Pretty soon I can sit in my drivers seat and shift while making sound effects!
IMAG1623_zps748d5201.jpg

-
Back