DON’T BE FOOLED!

-
Very nice. Now, what does he do to correct for rocker shaft location? I would suspect since that's kinda combination dependent, that's left to the end user?

Yes, he didn’t have my rocker gear when he set up my springs then I met him to get the heads from him.
I run standard Harland Sharp 1.5 stuff on mine.
The engine builder, said it wasn’t perfect, but close enough. No mods to anything.
Buddy of mine who Rod mentioned in the original post in this thread I don’t think has shimmed or moved anything either.
My heads have been on little more than two seasons now, zero valvetrain issues.

It’s a 200cc head. No reason a stock stroke 340/360 wouldn’t work perfectly fine with these heads.
Guys have run W2/W5 stuff on stock stroke motors. Remember when those heads were developed, that’s what most everybody ran was stock stroke stuff, until the advent of 3.79 cranks.
Yep had no idea on the head specs. Really still don't know too much but they sound good.

Very nice. Now, what does he do to correct for rocker shaft location? I would suspect since that's kinda combination dependent, that's left to the end user?
I put a 060 shim under my rocker arm shaft. I use the Hughes 1.6 rocker arms. Mine was almost perfect as it was. But with the shim it's perfect now.

-
Back