Ebay GT45 + 5.9 Magnum + E85 blow thru

-
650 at the wheels is stout! Anything over about 450 wheel and it’s spin city on the street.
Low timing, a slightly rich AFR, and sneaking up on boost and they will last. Good news is there in low demand which makes then cheap.
I wish we could find magnum 360s in Australia but they are very rare as they were never released here. I shipped mine from the US.
I gapped my rings at .028 top and.030 second ring. Had no issues and no blowby until I cracked the piston. Wish I had a few more short blocks here.

Cam specs. Posting this here before I loose the piece of paper.
1CE8DC8E-FF43-4344-9EDE-F1EDE2A37BA0.jpeg

I’m considering doing this on the hemi, I have a spare stock cam.
Call Oregon cam and ask for Ken or send an email. Tell him your goals and he’ll recommend a few grinds. Super nice guy with excellent customer service.

Call Oregon cam and ask for Ken or send an email. Tell him your goals and he’ll recommend a few grinds. Super nice guy with excellent customer service.
Another +1 for ken at oregon, hes done my last 2 cams. Nothing but great experiences with him!

Forgot I had bought this mopar performance catalog when I worked at dodge. If anyone needs some kind of reference let me know.

20191230_191548.jpg

All buttoned up. I’ve been around the block a few times but the tune still needs a lot of work. Hope to find some time this weekend to just put some lite miles on it and see if the Fitech auto-tunes out the bugs.
1BB7FA61-EA1B-4704-9E06-D83043A2757C.jpeg

don´t forget about the spark plugs ;-)

cool build, interesting to see how the Fitech does handle the boost!

Michael

Ahh, yes. That will be interesting.
I´m going to build a Turbo Setup with the Holley Super Sniper.

So which Fuel Pump are you using?

Yes. When you swap the exhaust manifolds side to side, you have to flip the valve covers also. It’s good for an extra 0.01 horsepower. :)

that makes sense
at least he didnt spin the heads around to clear the manifolds

Hope to find some time this weekend to just put some lite miles on it and see if the Fitech auto-tunes out the bugs.
Goodluck! You have had good results with it so far. Waiting for the track post!

-
Back