Got me a partner "pup"

-
Both of my males have been in the 65 pound range. You will find with a male it takes at least 2 years to get the puppy out. They will remain as playful as you let them on the command of no. I am glad to see you are giving him a great life on the hill.

Both of my males have been in the 65 pound range. You will find with a male it takes at least 2 years to get the puppy out. They will remain as playful as you let them on the command of no. I am glad to see you are giving him a great life on the hill.

I've had 5 Boxers. Currently have 4. It takes about 2 years for them to quit growing and look right.. lol. I have a 17 week old in the house. I just went and got her ears taped up yesterday. She is at a really awkward stage right now. Kinda long snout, really long legged. She's all Boxer just lanky.. lol. :) But I don't think they ever fully settle down. They are good and listen with work but they always have it in them to want to get goofy and act apeshit in the house.. lol

He is enjoying the grounds out side and want's to pick up everything :toothy10: We are having a blast chryslerfat :cheers: Thank you :-D

I've had 5 Boxers. Currently have 4. It takes about 2 years for them to quit growing and look right.. lol. I have a 17 week old in the house. I just went and got her ears taped up yesterday. She is at a really awkward stage right now. Kinda long snout, really long legged. She's all Boxer just lanky.. lol. :) But I don't think they ever fully settle down. They are good and listen with work but they always have it in them to want to get goofy and act apeshit in the house.. lol
Treva and I are glad we waited to buy a new couch :-D He likes walking and running around on it like a monkey :toothy10:
Did you say HER =P~ I was thinking of having him snipped :happy10:
Buddy would make a good daddy one day maybe :happy10:
Yes they can be silly and comical for a couple years and be fun to watch them grow up can't they :-D
This is my second Boxer and my granddaughters first puppy friend :cheers:
She don't like dogs and never have "good instinct for a child" But Buddy and Boogy is her first and only dog friends she has had :happy10:
You should have seen Buddy looking at the little girl :happy10: He was so soft and careful for a pup and when ever Buddy would jump and scare her he would get scared and run away :happy10:
Any sound at all he jumps to attention and then runs to me :-D

Update Pictures :-D
I hope you enjoy 8),and as you can see my little hippy is ready for a hair cut :toothy10:

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 191.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 192.jpg

ABB and I were commenting how DOG gone cute Buddy is!8)
He thanks you ABB and 64dart170 :happy10:
He is growing fast and I have got to say he poops more then a baby :toothy10:

I came to this thread to do an update and seen your post 64dart170 :happy10: Sorry it took so long to reply bud,

Here is the look I get when he needs to go outside :-D
And some update pictures of him growing :cheers:

BBBBBBUPDATE1 006.jpg

BBBBBBUPDATE1 004.jpg

BBBBBBUPDATE1 008.jpg

He's getting big. They sure grow fast!
He sure is :happy10: I think ramcharger was right, Buddy is going to be a big boy
It is so much fun watching him use his paws like hands playing with his toys
He is getting close to the size of my last female Boxer I had when she was 6 years old and Buddy was born 11/28/2010
I smoothed out his nail last Friday 8) They was like little needles :-D
He keeps me busy and files my day here on the hill :happy10:

When I take him out to do his duty we go to the fence line in the back yard most of the time, But if he hears a dog bark loudly on the next hill over it scares him and takes off to the back door :angry7: So we wait a few minutes and go out the front yard to the tree line :-D

-
Back