Graveyard Carz is on.

-

moparmandan

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mark is doing a 340 build. Dave is working on the Superbird tribute. I like that guy Dave.

People ***** about this show and this guy. The reality is, it’s A- entertainment, B- it’s a Mopar show. Lest we have to watch another Chevelle restored.

I like the show. Marc is goofball, but he is my age. I wouldn't mind swapping stories with him about the Mopars he had back in the day. He can build nice cars now, but I bet, I was faster back in the day and cooler. ha ha

I like the show. Marc is goofball, but he is my age. I wouldn't mind swapping stories with him about the Mopars he had back in the day. He can build nice cars now, but I bet, I was faster back in the day and cooler. ha ha
I say this every time the subject comes up on this same program. Number one I'm a goofball to begin with but put me in a bunch of rotisserie Mopars everywhere and then put me on TV good Lord I'd be break dancing too...

I don't think I would like to work in most of the shops on TV but Mark's looks like a lot of fun and surrounded by great Mopars and guys mostly my age, count me in! I enjoy the show.

I say this every time the subject comes up on this same program. Number one I'm a goofball to begin with but put me in a bunch of rotisserie Mopars everywhere and then put me on TV good Lord I'd be break dancing too...
Haha and I would watch that too.

I was two for two on the trivia questions tonight. Lucky guesses.

I never noticed the Superbirds had a Coronet chrome bezel on the front markers and painted Roadrunner bezels on the back.. Interesting.

I never noticed the Superbirds had a Coronet chrome bezel on the front markers and painted Roadrunner bezels on the back.. Interesting.
I didn't know they used 70 coronet front fenders either. Great show. I would like to visit them sometime. I asked them on Facebook if they go to the Nats or Carlisle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know they used 70 coroner front fenders either. Great show. I would like to visit them sometime. I asked them on Facebook if they go to the Nats or Carlisle.
They don't even show up at the Woodburn mopar Nationals only blocks away from there place.

I think everyone on FABO would watch that!

DISH won't let get Velocity unless I change packages and I refuse to pay more to get 1 channel. I already have 200 odd channels and watch 3!!! Unless I want to watch Food Netwook! ha

I know Daren, I know how Mark did him and Josh, so I refuse to watch that show anymore

I know Daren, I know how Mark did him and Josh, so I refuse to watch that show anymore
Will give you an update on the show I don't know those people I've seen Josh at at the track before he seemed a little self-involved. I've met somebody or actually have a friend who's met Darren and said he seemed to be the same jackass that he was on TV. But I don't know I've never met him and I can't judge. I don't like to anyways.
But if you're to watch the show as a outside Observer who doesn't know these people, the show has completely changed. Instead of those two jackasses there's people on there now that actually help inform the public about the Mopars instead of making people who work on Mopars look like a bunch of jackasses. I think sometimes people create their own world, Darren did his, Josh did his, and Mark did hisis. And again I have no bone in your battle and respect your opinion.
my-2

Will give you an update on the show I don't know those people I've seen Josh at at the track before he seemed a little self-involved. I've met somebody or actually have a friend who's met Darren and said he seemed to be the same jackass that he was on TV. But I don't know I've never met him and I can't judge. I don't like to anyways.
But if you're to watch the show as a outside Observer who doesn't know these people, the show has completely changed. Instead of those two jackasses there's people on there now that actually help inform the public about the Mopars instead of making people who work on Mopars look like a bunch of jackasses. I think sometimes people create their own world, Darren did his, Josh did his, and Mark did hisis. And again I have no bone in your battle and respect your opinion.
my-2
Oh I get that. And you're not far off. I'm not gonna rehash it. I may give watch a rerun or something down the road, but Im not gonna subscribe to it.

Oh I get that. And you're not far off. I'm not gonna rehash it. I may give watch a rerun or something down the road, but Im not gonna subscribe to it.
And I totally agree with your stance if I had a friend or somebody that I liked that I think was wronged, I'd be the same way.

And I totally agree with your stance if I had a friend or somebody that I liked that I think was wronged, I'd be the same way.
yeah, my biggest pet peeve is that Mark made all this fame and fortune off that show and last I talked to Darren, Derrick, and Josh, none of them had received a single dime for any of their work. Combine that with the fact Mark stripped Darren's challenger of many very hard to find parts without permission(that wasn't just show drama, but truth) and never replaced or paid for them, yet made money off of them. Just strikes me all wrong

Having worked at two Mopar dealers from 1969 until 1972 I sometimes chuckle when I see Mark state some Mopar 'fact' when I know he's more than just a little wrong. I can't think of one thing off the top of my noggin, and those instances are rare, but they do occur.

I do like the show more now that Mark's whipping boys are gone... I'd kinda like to have my own show where I'd specialize in putting Mopar motors in Chevies...

I've said it before but I record and watch every episode I can. I consider it "Mopar School" and the program is becoming
less irritating all the time. Blondie has had a few trips too many to McDonalds though.
The show that is developing the best in my opinion is Dave Kindig's show. Even my wife looks forward to that one.

-
Back