Green Envy

-
If intersted as well,Trans go Stage 2 valve body(standard pattern,killer shifts) .Yors,on the freebie.Sorry, on a android. Phone.

My trans is already rebuilt,so I really don't need it. Thank You anyway.

Thanks Karl I got the carpet today,the cam bearings and poly K member bushings a couple of days ago. Lance thanks for the Motor mounts they will be put to good use.

100_3867-500.jpg

100_3866-500.jpg

100_3865-500.jpg

100_3863-500.jpg

100_3862-500.jpg

100_3861-500.jpg

100_3859-500.jpg

saaaweet cliff ! LOL the funny thing is that i found the missing fine thread nut in question purely by accident

Dang Cliff that thing will be on the road before too long won't it. Moving fast and I would like to thank the great members we have here for all that they are doing to help. What can I do to help?

Dang Cliff that thing will be on the road before too long won't it. Moving fast and I would like to thank the great members we have here for all that they are doing to help. What can I do to help?

Thanks Corey but from what I was told there is a lot more coming. Some I know what is and some I don't know.

cleaning the insides.
to clean them out inside, I have always rigged up a piece of hard line to a rubber line connected to a suction gun from a bucket type sand blaster. instead of sand, put the hose in a bucket of kerosene and blow about 1 gallon through it the opposite way the trans flow was

to clean them out inside, I have always rigged up a piece of hard line to a rubber line connected to a suction gun from a bucket type sand blaster. instead of sand, put the hose in a bucket of kerosene and blow about 1 gallon through it the opposite way the trans flow was

Thanks I will give it a shot later.

This works real well too if you know someone that has one or works for a tranny shop.

Attachments

• !Bg-),rw!2k~$(KGrHqYH-DIEsTtV+z7TBLHMU!uVR!~~_1.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 272
I got another package today. A new Comp Cams 268 H cam. Thanks Karl and Rob.

100_3868-500.jpg

You bet bud. Sorry I was so long gettin it shipped. The thanks goes to Karl. He's the hero on this deal.

Hell, the car will be built before I have the help I need to get everything I have got to get done before I can use this. Tools, I have help and money I don't. When it comes time I have to give up my tools I will be ready to throw in the towel.

Bill the parts are coming in, But it will be slow getting it all together.

I got another package today. A new Comp Cams 268 H cam. Thanks Karl and Rob.

100_3868-500.jpg
Wow this maybe the best FABO build on a B body....
Karl being the main sponsor !!!
Better get that block to the machine shop to get hot tanked and get those new cam bearings installed !!!
Martin
P.S. I can just picture King seating in that chair by the front window looking out and wandering who will show up today....UPS...FedEX...USPS ....or Uncle Karl with steaks....LOL

-
Back